Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this was my kid, I'd let him rot in jail for a while!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At that point, someone would have had a bullet in the gut. Not immediately lethal but gets the point across nicely.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Cameron Poe wouldn't stand for any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        You have the gall to post this about me:

and then post "stuff like this" yourself??? With cursing, stereotyping, etc. LOL

Can we say "hypocrite"

I rarely if ever post in the religous forums and I've never tried to explain biblical meanings to others. I think it's all hypocrisy but it would be a better world if we all lived up to the standards in the good book. Call me disillusioned, but when I see Holy Rollers calling others faggots, I don't feel overly compelled to lead by example. Cursing may have been wrong, but it's not a stereotype about the abscence of Black Fathers in economically disadvantaged areas.

Comment

Stupid Little Black Fockers. I hate going to movies these days, its never quite the experience you want and the management is usually the homeboy of the fuckers you want to be quite.

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
            I rarely if ever post in the religous forums and I've never tried to explain biblical meanings to others. I think it's all hypocrisy but it would be a better world if we all lived up to the standards in the good book. Call me disillusioned, but when I see Holy Rollers calling others faggots, I don't feel overly compelled to lead by example. Cursing may have been wrong, but it's not a stereotype about the abscence of Black Fathers in economically disadvantaged areas.
            Fail.

What exactly does your not posting in the religious forums or your never having tried to explain Biblical meanings to others have to do with you being a hypocrite? Did you not first address me, preaching about how I should not be posting, rather than me preaching to you? Who's the holy roller now hypocrite? Get your own house in order before concerning yourself about me in an internet forum such as the Back Porch, or don't and I will be more than happy to demonstrate your folly again just like I did here.

Regarding stereotyping, given that the article stated nothing about the parentage of the young criminals, or whether said parents ever engaged in overbreeding as you put it, lol, yes you are stereotyping. It may or may not be accurate, but that's not the point here.

Comment

With that sizable of a crowd attacking, I'm pretty sure use of deadly force would have been justified, despite the assailants ages. Carry a gun.
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                With that sizable of a crowd attacking, I'm pretty sure use of deadly force would have been justified, despite the assailants ages. Carry a gun.
                Juries can be strange when it comes to adults shooting minors, even if justified. Can't you just hear the cries of their mommas alteady on the news and in the courtroom of "well my little angel had such potential......".

Comment

Fail.

What exactly does your not posting in the religious forums or your never having tried to explain Biblical meanings to others have to do with you being a hypocrite? Did you not first address me, preaching about how I should not be posting, rather than me preaching to you? Who's the holy roller now hypocrite? Get your own house in order before concerning yourself about me in an internet forum such as the Back Porch, or don't and I will be more than happy to demonstrate your folly again just like I did here.

Regarding stereotyping, given that the article stated nothing about the parentage of the young criminals, or whether said parents ever engaged in overbreeding as you put it, lol, yes you are stereotyping. It may or may not be accurate, but that's not the point here.
                  It was just a question not a personal attack on you. You're not unlike a lot of my devout Christian friends. If you are a man of deep faith how can you call others names? I'm not a man of deep faith, so at the end of the day I don't have to worry about how my posts are in contrast to my beliefs. I wasn't preaching anything, I just wanted to know how you rationalize it.

Comment

Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
                    cameron poe wouldn't stand for any of it.
                    lmao!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
                      It was just a question not a personal attack on you. You're not unlike a lot of my devout Christian friends. If you are a man of deep faith how can you call others names? I'm not a man of deep faith, so at the end of the day I don't have to worry about how my posts are in contrast to my beliefs. I wasn't preaching anything, I just wanted to know how you rationalize it.
                      We'll leave the rationalizing of your own hypocrisy to you, since you're so concerned with others lol, as well as any Back Porch wanna-be preaching. I personally don't worry about my posts in this forum, so why should you presume to do so, li'l preacher?

Comment

Juries can be strange when it comes to adults shooting minors, even if justified. Can't you just hear the cries of their mommas alteady on the news and in the courtroom of "well my little angel had such potential......".
                        You have a good point. It's hard for people to understand sometimes.
                        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Im bad about forgetting to carry sometimes, but I ABSOLUTELY ALWAYS have a pig sticker on me. There woulda been alot of blood if that shit happened to my wife in front of me!
                          1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                          2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                          2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                          2012 Ford Exploder
                          www.fquick.com/payne5757
                          www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

This is why I carry everywhere. Sucks to hear crap like this.

Comment

One thing I have learned in my old age is........If there is a 135 lb teenager shooting his mouth off to a 180-200 lb + man , saying he is going to kick some ass. You can bet he has at least 5 or more of his buddies with him to help him.

There are strength in numbers no matter how much of badass you think you are. Sometimes it's better to analyze the situation and make an intelligent decision on what to do before you have all of them on you.

A buddy of mine had six of them on him and one of them literally had my buddies finger in his mouth trying to chew his finger off while the other held and beat him. He got a few stitches that night .

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                                One thing I have learned in my old age is........If there is a 135 lb teenager shooting his mouth off to a 180-200 lb + man , saying he is going to kick some ass. You can bet he has at least 5 or more of his buddies with him to help him.

There are strength in numbers no matter how much of badass you think you are. Sometimes it's better to analyze the situation and make an intelligent decision on what to do before you have all of them on you.

A buddy of mine had six of them on him and one of them literally had my buddies finger in his mouth trying to chew his finger off while the other held and beat him. He got a few stitches that night .
                                F'n animals...

May I present the "future" my friends....

Comment

Working...
                                X