Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this was my kid, I'd let him rot in jail for a while!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
    300 bystanders, why the fuck was the police needed. Those bystanders should have beaten those kids black and blue.
    My thoughts exactly!!! The only thing sorrier than the kids attacking the couple are the 300 people that just sat there and watched it happen. I'm no badass, but I wouldn't have hesitated a second to jump in there and help those people out, especially after seeing some dude attack the wife!

Comment

Originally posted by ELD3782 View Post
      Or blacker and blue.
      I laughed....

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        If they were my kids there would have an ass beating waiting for them at home. They would be begging the police to leave them in jail once I got there...
        Well u know how some parents are nowadays. They don't care at least slot of them
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
          Well u know how some parents are nowadays. They don't care at least slot of them
          I guess it depends on how you are raised
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
            My thoughts exactly!!! The only thing sorrier than the kids attacking the couple are the 300 people that just sat there and watched it happen. I'm no badass, but I wouldn't have hesitated a second to jump in there and help those people out, especially after seeing some dude attack the wife!
            I'm no badass either and I'd rather take an ass whuppin' (or worse) than watch and do nothing.

There's always been bad apples but it seems like there are more and more disrespectful little shits out there these days.

to all you parents posting "if that were my kid I'd ........." - it wouldn't be your kid because it sounds like you're all decent parents.

Comment

Best poetic justice for all of those involved in the assault to spend some time out in the Iraqi sand or spend some time at Restrepo in Afghanistan.
              Last edited by LS1Goat; 12-29-2010, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I think those who would start shooting at the kids, probably would end up in jail themselves. Sucks when society works like that though.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

is it me or do all these stories seem to be missing something

Comment

Assault on an off-duty soldier should be just as bad as assault on a police officer IMO. Stupid little shit-head teens.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                      300 bystanders, why the fuck was the police needed. Those bystanders should have beaten those kids black and blue.
                      Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Ishmael Dunbar, Reginald Gardner and Destiny McNeil -- were arrested.

Li'l bit o' racial bias here?
                      Because they rarely turn on their own. Had the Marine started handling business, the crowd would have gotten involved.

Had he been carrying and made a canoe out or a 15yr old head, the situation would have stopped.

Comment

Ishmael Dunbar, Reginald Gardner and Destiny McNeil -- were arrested.

Li'l bit o' racial bias here?
                        A little bit of dumbmotherfucker breeding.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                          A little bit of dumbmotherfucker breeding.
                          a lot of dumbmotherfucker overbreeding. multiple kids from mia fathers. I don't see any of that changing anytime soon.

Comment

You have the gall to post this about me:

Originally posted by stinginstang
                            how does a religeous man rationalize saying that?
                            I just wanted to know. You seem to be a true believer and clearly that's not what I would expect from a christian. I don't think most people would expect that from Christians, yet I see you do it all the time. You're probably a great guy in real life. How can you have so much faith and conviction and write stuff like that?

and then post "stuff like this" yourself??? With cursing, stereotyping, etc. LOL

a lot of dumbmotherfucker overbreeding. multiple kids from mia fathers. I don't see any of that changing anytime soon.

Can we say "hypocrite"

Comment

You have the gall to post this about me:

and then post "stuff like this" yourself??? With cursing, stereotyping, etc. LOL

Can we say "hypocrite"
                              Well played sir!

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                                Naggers.
                                x2. tough postion to be in with your wifey there too.

Comment

Working...
                                X