Dish network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    Bad install. If done correctly, it won't go out that easily. They contract their labor out and some of the installers are lazy and/or dgaf.
    THey also charge 99 bucks to come repoint the thing.

Had my roof re-shingled and mine got off.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
      How in the hell did you pull that off? I've got uverse...the 450 channel package with Max Internet and I pay $190month! lol
      When they don't show up for 3 scheduled appointments, you can get really good deals... :-) its only for the first year, but ill take it!

Comment

While living in an apartment I went with Dish because Direct TV turned their nose at a bucket install. They wanted to bolt the dish to the building and run a ground and said they wouldn't do it without management approval. That was years ago so not sure if they've changed.

Comment

I just signed up for DirecTV and got their Entertainment package, 1 HD DVR, 1 HD Receiver and their weird thing that interacts with the Ipad for $35.99/mo (thanks to a fellow members "referral bonus" of $10/mo off a month).

I've always had Cable (TWC/Charter) but nearly everyone wanted $100+ including DVR. DirecTV gets one chance to prove they don't suck, or I'm going to cough up the money for FioS

Comment

My bill is 80.99 , but I have 2 dual tuner hd dvr boxes, no movie channels

Comment

Working...
            X