• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Treehouse

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Explain the difference to me.
      baby dolls is only $3 at any time and they have some good looking white girls up there. cabaret is not as nice but my neighbor works there so i get the hook up

xtc is badass if you like the hood music/atmosphere lol. clubhouse is always cool, good balance of music and girls are usually pretty good

*unless you are talking about the difference between titty bar/strip club... in that case i am punching a warning hole in your man card

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
        He may mean the one that was way down 35 years ago with the huge neon green (I think it was green) lights.

that was showcase 2 and then later known as the "hideway" caberat. i worked at both

Comment

Chicas locas.

Comment

Tijuana

Comment

Ok I'll bite, what is the difference between a titty bar and a strip club

According to a rap song I heard I assume a titty bar cant show pussy and its purely topless unless VIP
              Last edited by 4king; 09-26-2012, 08:37 AM.

Comment

I love the Lodge, but Baby Dolls is where I spent my bachelor party, What a night, spent a fucking fortune there. lol. My ex wife used to dance for the owner Arther in W.Falls. At Maximus, So we were comped a bunch when we were there. Have not been in one in over 3 years. Is it still the same guys? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Explain the difference to me.
                  Titty bar is just tits and servers liquor/alochol, strip club is full nude and byob.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                  X