I know it's a long shot, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's a long shot, but...

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a driving school in the HEB area? I've called the few that are here and got information, but didn't know if one was better than another. It's time to get my son into classes. Oh, and if you have a hook-up, that would be kick ass, too!

TIA
    ~Leah
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

What about just do it yourself? I have a few cousins that did that and was cheaper. My parents sent my brother and I to Carroll Watkins in Keller.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
      What about just do it yourself? I have a few cousins that did that and was cheaper. My parents sent my brother and I to Carroll Watkins in Keller.
      I'm checking into that as well. I did Carroll Watkins, as well (just a few years before you)
      Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        I'm checking into that as well. I did Carroll Watkins, as well (just a few years before you)
        A few? Shit more like half a fucking century!!! Jk

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
          they don't do parent taught anymore from my understanding.
          2012 GT500

Comment

I went to David Echolls driving school. hell, I was probably one of his last classes before he passed away. BTW, this was 95. But good luck!

Comment

Doesn't his school offer it? That's what I did the summer before I was old enough.

Comment

Most schools don't offer it anymore due to all the sue happy idiot parents. You usually only see it in the very rural schools. Private businesses only-and yes, you can still do parent taught.
                Token Split Tail

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  they don't do parent taught anymore from my understanding.
                  From TxDPS website:
                  Driver Education
                  According to Texas law, the Department may not issue a driver license to a person who is under 25 years of age unless the person successfully completes an approved driver education course. Teens and young adults under 25 may meet this requirement by completing courses offered by private commercial driving schools, through public schools, or the parent taught program.
                  Token Split Tail

Comment

Hebron High School.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

The last thing you mother fuckers want is Lea teaching him how to drive. I'm pretty content, I'd like to live a little while longer.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        The last thing you mother fuckers want is Lea teaching him how to drive. I'm pretty content, I'd like to live a little while longer.

Have you ever been in a car with Craig? I think Helen Keller taught him how to drive. Fucking Californians.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Have you ever been in a car with Craig? I think Helen Keller taught him how to drive. Fucking Californians.
                          Who the fuck are you to talk!? I've damn near gone into cardiac arrest every time I've hitched a ride with you.
                          Silverback's driving scares me less.

Comment

Buncha no driving fools up in here.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                              Who the fuck are you to talk!? I've damn near gone into cardiac arrest every time I've hitched a ride with you.
                              Silverback's driving scares me less.

You're just twitchy. Grabbing for nonexistent handles and shit when a car stops four blocks ahead.

Comment

Working...
                              X