soccer got almost interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soccer got almost interesting

Wednesday night's AFC Champions League clash between Iranian side Sepahan and Saudi Arabia's Al-Ahli produced no goals, but there was certainly some explosive action at the Foolad Shahr Stadium. The quarterfinal first leg was temporarily interrupted when the referee ran … Continue reading

Wednesday night's AFC Champions League clash between Iranian side Sepahan and Saudi Arabia's Al-Ahli produced no goals, but there was certainly some explosive action at the Foolad Shahr Stadium.
    The quarter-final first leg was temporarily interrupted when the referee ran to one of the sidelines to inspect debris thrown on the field by fans. As you can see from 1:05 in the video above, Sepahan midfielder Adel Kolahkaj picked up a small, black object and tossed it away from the pitch. Turns out that object was some kind of mini grenade or firecracker, which exploded upon landing, causing the referee and his assistant to run like they were Forrest Gump and the small explosion was a bunch of rock-throwing bullies.
    _____
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Only in the middle east...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Damn near lost his hand. I bet he doesn't pick shit off the field again.

Comment

Had a ball been in play, every player on the field would've fallen down holding a different body part...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
          Had a ball been in play, every player on the field would've fallen down holding a different body part...
          i love soccer, but that soooo funny because its soooo true!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Holy shit. If the ball randomly did that, I might actually watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
              Holy shit. If the ball randomly did that, I might actually watch.
              I would love to see europeans explode.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It was a Raiders fan that got on the wrong flight..

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                  It was a Raiders fan that got on the wrong flight..
                  lol

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
                    Damn near lost his hand. I bet he doesn't pick shit off the field again.
                    I would take that bet. They are hard learners.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

looks fake

Comment

Working...
                      X