South ftw burleson people. Traffic question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South ftw burleson people. Traffic question

I have to Goto huguely hospital off 35w just north of burleson. I will be coming from north Tarrant and 35w and was curious what southbound traffic is like at say 7:30? Have to be there by 8:30.

All the traffic is northbound on I35, south of downtown Ft. Worth, from Downtown it is 20minutes to hugley. Going to town from the north side is the big question... any wrecks it will suck.

Comment

Leave at 7:30 and you'll be fine. You'll sit in traffic on 35w from 820 till you hit 30 then it will be smooth sailing.

Comment

Morning traffic going 35 south is easy. Afternoon traffic going 35 south is horrible.

Comment

Tanner, take N. Beach south to 820, get on 820, left exit to 35 southbound. This will save you 5-10 minutes easily, from where we're located. After you pass I-30, it's all clear. It'll most likely take you 40-ish minutes.

Comment

Carpul

Comment

Ok thanks Gents. I'll go beach like Brian mentioned. This will be easy compared to my Jont to Richardson Friday for a psych test. Job related stuff. Related to hiring process. Wish me luck! (got the offer, just have a physical and psych to complete).

Comment

3 things:

1) jaunt
                2) good luck!
                3) is this a fire job? I only ask because that's where we, along with a few other departments, go for our physicals. There aren't many PDs that use Huguley.

Comment

1) I hate you
                  2) thank you
                  3) no. Still a cop. Just another agency. They are by far the hardest process I've HS the privilege of applying at.

Comment

Am, no problem.

Comment

Bryan, is n beach always this congested SB? Just curious. Just now in sight of 820.

Comment

Oh no, your leaving Colleyville?
                        2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                        Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                        Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                        Speedlogix Catch Can
                        Resonator Delete

Comment

Working...
                        X