Bunch of BS (is chuck there)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of BS (is chuck there)

I had found a 1993 cobra for sale out in Odessa, Tx and I've spent over an hour on the phone with the guy in the last 3 days and we've texted back and forth over 100 times about the car. We agreed on a price and I got the cash out of the bank, took off from work, and rented a car to go pick it up tomorrow morning and drive it back. I'm out at least $500 from calling in sick and renting the car. Before I did all this I gave him one last chance to back out of the deal today because I know how people are. He said nope the car is yours. He even made the comment that he was suprised that his wife wasn't even upset about him selling the car and he also talked about how he hates getting dicked around on car deals and doesn't waste people's time because the same has been done to him. WELL GUESS WHAT. I got a text at dinner claiming his wife is pissed about him selling the car and that I needed to cancel my plans on coming and getting it because he wasn't going to sell it. Of course the pussy won't even answer the phone and tell me over the phone. He will only text.
    Last edited by FreightTrain; 09-19-2012, 08:51 PM.

Waah. Coo Choo money can't by me a car.. Waaahhhhh

Comment

I guess going to work instead is out of the question?

Comment

actually, what chili posted was more in line with what I was thinking...

Comment

Some people can resist the......

Choooooo$$$$$$$$ooooooo$$$$$$

Comment

Good thing you didn't buy a plane ticket!

Comment

Originally posted by dustin View Post
              I guess going to work instead is out of the question?
              Yep once you call in sick at my job you can't go to work for at least 24hrs, but most of the time they keep you off over 48hrs.

Comment

???

Comment

No it wasn't that car.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                    Yep once you call in sick at my job you can't go to work for at least 24hrs, but most of the time they keep you off over 48hrs.
                    Take those two days and go see every other suitable car you can find with cash in hand. That way if you find the one you want, they won't have a chance to back out. At least that way you have a productive couple of days.

I have never understood people who list their car (or anything else for sale) and then back out, deciding not to sell. It's stupid.

Comment

then buy that one instead

Comment

If you buy the car in Midland you'll be saving miles/time on your trip too.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          If you buy the car in Midland you'll be saving miles/time on your trip too.
                          15 minutes each way!

Comment

Since you've already got the day off, maybe you could have a BBQ for your dog?

Comment

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... im off work tomorrow!

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X