Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOOD upholstery shop in Arlington/Mansfield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD upholstery shop in Arlington/Mansfield?

A search of previous posts gave me a few options in Dalls, Irving, and FW, but I'd love to get this knocked out closer to home.

Pretty simple job, just need a subwoofer enclosure wrapped and stitched. But, I want it to look perfect, so no backyard bullshit.

Thanks!

just dont go to teocals in fort worth and you'll be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
      just dont go to teocals in fort worth and you'll be ok.
      This topic

Your post

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
        A search of previous posts gave me a few options in Dalls, Irving, and FW, but I'd love to get this knocked out closer to home.

Pretty simple job, just need a subwoofer enclosure wrapped and stitched. But, I want it to look perfect, so no backyard bullshit.

Thanks!
        Metroplex Kustoms in Pantego (Arlington) wrapped my dash and it came out awesome. Talk to Crush and tell him Matt sent you and that you seen my dash

Comment

^ Nice! Mind me asking how much that costs?
          De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Is that a civic?

Comment

Yes, it is a civic and I think it was around $250-300. Don't remember exactly

Comment

Herman's off cooper did a buddy of mine's front seat bottoms, they came out nice.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Good info. Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    Good info. Thanks guys!
                    Jiminez Upholstery 817-291-7451

One guy in a small shop by himself. Doesn't speak English very well, but does great work. When we buy tow trucks, he is always my first stop to have the seats or headliner fixed. He does a great job and prices are reasonable.
                    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                    http://www.titantowing.net
                    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

I 2nd Crush@Metroplex Customs - dude is good people!
                      US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        Herman's off cooper did a buddy of mine's front seat bottoms, they came out nice.
                        X2. He does solid work.

Comment

I stopped by that MK place this am and it was locked up. Do they keep regular hours in accordance to their door sign or is it hit n miss? Was going to see about some powder coating. I didn't know they do upholstry. Will look into the jiminez place. Can I get an address? If he doesn't habla I probably wont get good directions. TIA
                          Rich

Comment

I can't believe it's been two years. After several redesigns on my sub box/console, I'm finally done hem-hawing around. Now my seats are in need of new leather, too, and I've decided to redo the headliner, so this just became a larger job. I went by and visited with both Crush and Herman today. Left each place with a good feeling. Crush is going to call me this Monday with his price and Herman was able to quote me a pretty excellent price on the spot. It will be a tough decision, but ol' Herman has been around since '87, and he's just an old salt of the Earth type of dude. Plus, he's in the same neighborhood where I grew up, so being over there gave me that familiar warm fuzzy feeling. I'm leaning towards his shop, but just barely, and we'll see how Crush's prices are. I feel confident that they would both turn out an excellent quality job.

I'll update this thread with pics and stuff when it's all done, for those who care.

Comment

Dynamat roof when headliner is out. Foil and foam.

Comment

Working...
                              X