changing car insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing car insurance

when the hail storm came through it did enough damage to total my car but there is no way i am selling it, i kept the check and they are going to send me the new title(salvage?). i would imagine i can't get full coverage on it anymore and am thinking of going to liability w/non-insured motorist and maybe theft protection. i hate shopping or changing insurance but i need to cause they have already raised my rates trying to get back some of their money

so what are my options for covering my car? from cheapest to best

thanks

Just do what all of south Irving does and roll without it. No sense in throwing money down the drain.
    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

I’m not so sure you can get full coverage auto insurance on your car anymore, but maybe you could contact a couple of insurance companies to find out what your options are? I’m covered through The Hartford and I’ve always liked their service. Their rates are easy on the pocket as well. Suggest you take a look. Good luck!

Comment

Most insurance carriers wont provide you with full coverage.after a car has a salvaged title, shit sometimes they dont even want to insure it..however u can still have liability no comp/collisio, UIM.
        Amax, fred loya, or some cheap ass small time company will do it
        I love Osiris
        ^This was his joke and he forgot to take it off

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
          Just do what all of south Irving does and roll without it. No sense in throwing money down the drain.
          Low blow

But it is at least 95% troofily.

Comment

You done got paid. Why do you need to buy fear, err, I mean full coverage to prevent loss. What loss you got paid.

Get some liability and drive it.
            Rich

Comment

I like USAA.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Juggs isn't the woman on insurance anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  I like USAA.
                  X2
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                  X