Anybody got some Graphic Arts skills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody got some Graphic Arts skills?

I need a logo designed and was hoping that maybe one of the members played with some graphic arts software as a hobby.

If you cant find someone, check out some logo design contests online. You put up some money as a reward and the lots of designers submit their work, you pick your favorite and have them refine it

Comment

What kind of style? I might be able to help.

Comment

I don't know anyone who does it for a hobby. Doesn't Blake do something like that for a living?

Comment

i have a friend that does if you cant find anyone.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            I don't know anyone who does it for a hobby. Doesn't Blake do something like that for a living?
            Yes. No freebies.

Comment

I'm not looking for hand outs but I was hoping I might be able to get one done at maybe NOT a commercial rate. I know there are guys on here that like to do photoshop work and thought maybe there were some guys who did this stuff as well.

Comment

I'm sorry I'm not a good fit for this one, but somebody has to know somebody. If nobody has any recommendations, you might try a sign shop. Often times, they throw the design work in for free so that they can do the vinyl work.

Comment

Working...
                X