Cop convicted of murder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop convicted of murder...

"Guilty! Former police officer, 72, convicted of the abduction and murder of 7-year-old 'Pretty Maria' after 55 YEARS . . . the longest cold case in history.

A former police officer was today finally found guilty of the abduction and murder of a seven-year-old girl 55 years ago.

The conviction of Jack McCullough, 72, represents the longest cold case in history after a DNA breakthrough placed him at the scene of the abduction of Maria Ridulph in 1957.

Maria's mother died without seeing justice for her daughter's slaying - a case that caused so much of a national outcry that President Eisenhower and FBI director J Edgar Hoover demanded daily updates.

McCullough, 18 at the time, was initially considered a suspect when the young girl's decomposed remains were found a year after she disappeared. But he had been ruled out thanks to a fabricated alibi, and thought he had got away with the terrible crime for most of his life.

When an old girlfriend of McCullough's provided new evidence a few years ago proving he had not boarded the train he claimed to have been on the day the girl disappeared, the case was re-opened."

www.allforoneroofing.com

How many others are there?

And, unfortunately, the cocksucker got to live a long life after having done so. Free of 'reparations'...
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

They should slowly peel his fuckin skin off like a potato.
      2004 Suzuki DL650
      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
        Drastic! But agreed.

Comment

So, he did this, then became a cop? Makes you wonder what he may have gotten away with during his career.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
            He's 72, I'd bet that happens on a daily basis.

Oh, and I like the drama "he was a cop!". He was 18 when the crime was committed, before he was an officer.

(Oh, I can see the pissed off FTP'ers now!)

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Oh, and I like the drama "he was a cop!". He was 18 when the crime was committed, before he was an officer.

just makes you wonder what some of your brethren are really like.
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Isn't enough pain that ass can endure to make him pay...

I'm guessing the background checks and psycological checks were not as thorough back then...

Comment

Id be saying the same thing if he was a "civie".
                  2004 Suzuki DL650
                  1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                    just makes you wonder what some of your brethren are really like.
                    Why do you people keep making such references?

Do you know how many of the summer picnics I have ever been to? In 20 years, I've yet to go.

My allegiance lies only as far as doing the right thing. I will support another officer if he/she is right. I'm not going down the toilet for someone who is stupid.

Oh, and my fellow employees are human. They make mistakes. I can understand mistakes, but not willfully malicious acts.

Comment

Do you know how many of the summer picnics I have ever been to? In 20 years, I've yet to go.

My allegiance lies only as far as doing the right thing. I will support another officer if he/she is right. I'm not going down the toilet for someone who is stupid.

Oh, and my fellow employees are human. They make mistakes. I can understand mistakes, but not willfully malicious acts.

Why do u feel the need to try an justify yourself to these clowns. You go out an do the right thing just like 95% of other LEOs. I know its frustrating when they don't know what really goes on outside of family and circle of friends. These guys are just upset that they got tickets and feel that their internet blasts actually make a difference in the real world. They just listen to the same media hype over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
                        Why do u feel the need to try an justify yourself to these clowns. You go out an do the right thing just like 95% of other LEOs. I know its frustrating when they don't know what really goes on outside of family and circle of friends. These guys are just upset that they got tickets and feel that their internet blasts actually make a difference in the real world. They just listen to the same media hype over and over.
                        NOT that entirely I almost feel like it's the girlfriend mentality of YOU must be cheating at SOMETHING... and I'm gonna be ANGRY about it because the guy from chem class gave me better dick than you ever could.

Comment

The best part is his own mother told everyone on her death bed. Talk about a betrayal worse than death having to live with.

Comment

it was a simple statement. didnt say you were like that. but it really makes you wonder what happens when a person like that gets a badge.
                            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Why do you people
                              What do you mean "you people"?!

Comment

Working...
                              X