Anyone into buying Silver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone into buying Silver?

I am a newbie at this but I've been buying Silver coins and bars for the past few months. I'm not looking to make a quick buck. Basically, I want to stock silver for long term growth. The value of silver has been creeping up so I am optimistic.

Anyway, does anyone else take part in this? Any advice?
    2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
    2014 Lincoln MKT

I like US 90% and small bars. No need to go crazy with it. It should complement your
    investment and preparedness portfolio. Any significant holding of precious metals should
    be complemented with utilitity metals like steel and lead.

I recommend putting 2% of paychecks into PM's and disaster holdings.

Don't keep too much physical within easy reach. Trade around your core position to take
    advantage of inefficiencies/opportunities. It wouldn't hurt to keep tabs on the spreads.
    Jay Johnson
    Car hauler for hire

Comment

I will sell you all of my silver coins.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
        I will sell you all of my silver coins.
        What do you have for cell, sail, sell, sale?
        2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
        2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

if only Denny could see this

Comment

Hell yeah. An investment that's guaranteed to never lose value - sign me up.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Plus many more new/old foreign coins that I just dont care to sort out or list.
              $250

Comment

Working...
              X