Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprised he hasn't been shot by a cop yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow!
    pretty damn amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
      Awesome story, but I have a hard time believing it. Gotta call bs.
      I dont know that I can say a grave would be similar, but Scooby used to sleep next to me, even if I came in late and crashed out on the couch. He would go find me wherever I was when it was time to go to sleep. Not that he would take off and leave the house, but similar.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yep, my lab will sleep at the foot of my bed until the middle of the night then go to her bed. Then in the morning she comes back over by me and wakes up when I do. Again not a grave though. But she can also Track me pretty damn well, as well as my fiancé.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          I dont know that I can say a grave would be similar, but Scooby used to sleep next to me, even if I came in late and crashed out on the couch. He would go find me wherever I was when it was time to go to sleep. Not that he would take off and leave the house, but similar.
          Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Yep, my lab will sleep at the foot of my bed until the middle of the night then go to her bed. Then in the morning she comes back over by me and wakes up when I do. Again not a grave though. But she can also Track me pretty damn well, as well as my fiancé.
          All good dogs do that, as far as I know.

Comment

Lolz at sleeping next to you and finding your ass buried in the ground far away and never leaving you being similar.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Lolz at sleeping next to you and finding your ass buried in the ground far away and never leaving you being similar.
              I would find you

Comment

Im guessing you have a cat?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  Im guessing you have a cat?
                  2 dogs and a brain.
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Never said how far away.

And you know damn well with his entire family being at the grave site, and probably leaving some personal items/flowers/pics/etc behind, the scent was all over the place. It's not hard to wrap your head around...you just gotta think further...

Comment

2 dogs and a brain.
                      With the inability to think past a few layers of dirt...

Comment

I want to see slow99 vs Ruffdaddy in an intelligence contest.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Why Ike, I know...let's have a spelling contest!

Comment

Thats why I love German shepherd's
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Ha! Surely you jest - that guy is an engineer!

Comment

Working...
                              X