No announcement yet.

mustangman_2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and there you have it folks... the typical Dfwm thread at least six different topics, four different e-fights, and some boob talk to calm mellow everything back out. Nicely done while we await new years.

edit I'll be damned if i click on this thread till it reaches page six finding that chupa chupa post to turn it off is driving me nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MILK View Post
      WTF dude????
      It's Floyd.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Raskal View Post
        and there you have it folks... the typical Dfwm thread at least six different topics, four different e-fights, and some boob talk to calm mellow everything back out. Nicely done while we await new years.

edit I'll be damned if i click on this thread till it reaches page six finding that chupa chupa post to turn it off is driving me nuts.
        As soon as it reaches 6 pages and you think it's safe, I'm going to quote the video... BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerMu shroomMushroomBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadger BadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerBadgerSnakeSnake

Comment

• Originally posted by Raskal View Post
          and there you have it folks... the typical Dfwm thread at least six different topics, four different e-fights, and some boob talk to calm mellow everything back out. Nicely done while we await new years.

Turn off sound, as in mute.

Comment

• Thus has our fun ended. Fuck!!!
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
            X