Decent CL find?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent CL find?

I've noticed quite a few people talking about wanting older vehicles in some of the build threads in the pic and vid forum:

Ford F-100 Custom Cab, long bed pickup, 352 V8 with automatic transmission, on the column. This is a two owner truck -- bought as my "Retirement Hobby Project" in 2010 from the original owner up in Oklahoma, and now I've got to sell it (no longer have a garage to work on it or place to keep it). The truck now has Texas title and registration, straight body, complete body trim/chrome, glass is all good, windows all work (tailgate is missing -- someone removed it while it was parked; too easy to take one rather than find one to buy??, Really!!). Complete with original dash, working AM radio, new (professional upholstered) bench seat, OEM chrome front bumper and grille. This is my old daily driver, in stock condition -- like a good old Ford, the engine starts and runs, transmission is good, and it has all new brakes. This is a Cash Sale ONLY -- No Trades Considered. Asking $2,000 or make me your best offer -- just be serious and I'll consider it. I'm also willing to sale other extra parts for this project that I have accumulated, if the buyer has interest in finishing what I have started on this old Slick truck. Call to discuss or text Carl at two one 4 9 one 8 six 2 six 4 (Lastwagen 66). Here is a link to other pictures of this truck http://photobucket.com/F100_CC_352_V...view=slideshow

Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

I would wrap it like the Ateam van.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I would wrap it like the Ateam van.
      I want to wrap this thread in a A team.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        I've noticed quite a few people talking about wanting older vehicles in some of the build threads in the pic and vid forum:

Ford F-100 Custom Cab, long bed pickup, 352 V8 with automatic transmission, on the column. This is a two owner truck -- bought as my "Retirement Hobby Project" in 2010 from the original owner up in Oklahoma, and now I've got to sell it (no longer have a garage to work on it or place to keep it). The truck now has Texas title and registration, straight body, complete body trim/chrome, glass is all good, windows all work (tailgate is missing -- someone removed it while it was parked; too easy to take one rather than find one to buy??, Really!!). Complete with original dash, working AM radio, new (professional upholstered) bench seat, OEM chrome front bumper and grille. This is my old daily driver, in stock condition -- like a good old Ford, the engine starts and runs, transmission is good, and it has all new brakes. This is a Cash Sale ONLY -- No Trades Considered. Asking $2,000 or make me your best offer -- just be serious and I'll consider it. I'm also willing to sale other extra parts for this project that I have accumulated, if the buyer has interest in finishing what I have started on this old Slick truck. Call to discuss or text Carl at two one 4 9 one 8 six 2 six 4 (Lastwagen 66). Here is a link to other pictures of this truck http://photobucket.com/F100_CC_352_V...view=slideshow

$2K is a great price for that if the cab's rust free
        If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

From the pictures in the photobucket link, it looks pretty clean, several pics of the floor boards in there.
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
          X