Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're Crapple and we'll sue you into oblivian!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Crapple and we'll sue you into oblivian!

Apple to sue Polish online grocery website

So the latest victim of Apple’s eagle-eyed legal team is an online Polish grocery website. The top level domain for Poland is .pl and there’s a website called a.pl which is a kind of online deli store that does home delivery.

Apple has apparently filed a complaint with the Polish Patent Office claiming that the Polish company copied one of Apple’s logos on its website, despite the fact that the company is no longer using the logo in question. A Polish patent office spokesman Adam Taukert reportedly said:

“Apple brand is widely recognized and the company says that A.pl, by using the name that sounds similar, is using Apple’s reputation”

Radoslaw Celinski is the Polish company’s chief executive and he responded by saying “The accusation is ludicrous”.

Just dismiss the frivolous lawsuit.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Another thread from redneck whining about Apple? I'm fucking shocked!
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
        No kidding. He's as bad about that as atheists are when whining about religion.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Just dismiss the frivolous lawsuit.

The frivolity is irrelevant, it's the level to which they have become the litigious that is the problem.

Are you even privy to their suing spree they've been on for the last year and a half?

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            No kidding. He's as bad about that as atheists are when whining about religion.
            Funny
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I was impressed there had not been mention of something Android related in the post until I got to the end of the post and saw where the article was linked from.

Almost!

Over and under on what search yields more hits?
              Tx Redneck and "apple", "android" or "at&t"
              Forever_Frost and "government"

Comment

Next thing you know, he'll have a problem with at&t.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                  I was impressed there had not been mention of something Android related in the post until I got to the end of the post and saw where the article was linked from.

Almost!

Over and under on what search yields more hits?
                  Tx Redneck and "apple", "android" or "at&t"
                  Forever_Frost and "government"
                  Forever frost and "constitution" = internet broken
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Yall are funny.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Working...
                    X