2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Comment

What channel is this on again?
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I can't stand those low-lifes....but I'm sure I wasn't their intended audience either.

Comment

Tru hood tv

Comment

Yeah, I read the thread title wrong....pretty sure I need sleep!

Comment

Lizard Lick towing is better

3devo using ICS 4.03 stock
              Trick3d EVO

Comment

when that show first came on it was pretty funny and looked pretty close to being the real thing

now it looks staged as fuck and you can tell they are paying people just so they can 'throw them out'. oh and i wanna stab his kids in the face with ice picks

Comment

Originally posted by Relinquished View Post
                  Lizard Lick towing is better

3devo using ICS 4.03 stock
                  haha, though fake as hell, I dig watching that show.

Comment

Can't stand that show.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      when that show first came on it was pretty funny and looked pretty close to being the real thing
                      It wasn't. No such thing. Never has been.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        you might think you know everything but you are wrong on this one

i have spent more than a few hours hanging out in pawn shops(not selling shit, my buddies worked in them and i would go to shoot the shit and laugh at the people walking in to sell shit) and they are closer to the real thing than say that abomination of a show where they offer you $5 for a $100 bill. we all know which one i am talking about. the detroit one was pretty funny the first season or hand full of shows cause i remember watching them like oh shit they really are showing how it is. now it is just like all the other shows where they set up skits and do a shitty job acting them out.

just saying they used to be more realistic but now they turned into the guys from occ with all the drama

Comment

i have spent more than a few hours hanging out in pawn shops(not selling shit, my buddies worked in them and i would go to shoot the shit and laugh at the people walking in to sell shit) and they are closer to the real thing than say that abomination of a show where they offer you $5 for a $100 bill. we all know which one i am talking about. the detroit one was pretty funny the first season or hand full of shows cause i remember watching them like oh shit they really are showing how it is. now it is just like all the other shows where they set up skits and do a shitty job acting them out.

just saying they used to be more realistic but now they turned into the guys from occ with all the drama
                          I use to steal and pawn my granny's glass eye and I almost always acted like that.

Comment

You don't understand what I am saying. The stories may of been real, or one story which may of been mixed with another for more charisma, but that show, along with every other "reality" show is based loosely on reenactments of a mixture of events that may or may not be true.

Comment

You don't understand what I am saying. The stories may of been real, or one story which may of been mixed with another for more charisma, but that show, along with every other "reality" show is based loosely on reenactments of a mixture of events that may or may not be true.
                              This can't be TRU.

Comment

Working...
                              X