dallas or ft worth zoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dallas or ft worth zoo?

Going to do something for the kids tomorrow. I like the ft worth zoo but have heard the Dallas zoo has made improvements

Fort Worth Zoo, without a doubt.

edit: haven't been out to the Dallas zoo since the improvements, but I doubt they improved it to the point to where it's better than the FTW Zoo. Although if you're bored with the FTW Zoo the Dallas Zoo is worth seeing.

Comment

san diego zoo,,

Comment

The improvements at the Dallas Zoo have been really good. Having been to both recently, I would say you could go either way. With a slight edge going to Dallas since you can feed the giraffes. Might I suggest the Nature and Science Museum in Fair Park, they also have the children aquarium and you can feed the stingrays there for a few extra bucks.

Comment

Dallas zoo is where they send the rejects from FT Worth zoo.

Comment

Neither. Give this bad boy a try in Glen Rose. We had a blast.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I had a friend post some pix from the Dallas Zoo today on FB. Looks like they had fun & got to handle snakes & stuff. I haven't been there in years though & we usually go to the Ft Worth Zoo when we take the neices.
              sigpic

Comment

Went to the Dallas Zoo last summer and it was a blast!

Comment

arbuckle FTW!!
                  only an hour away(ish)
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

The Dallas Zoo has gotten a whole lot better with the improvements. I would say whichever is closest to you.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                      san diego zoo,,
                      Exactly. Looking to spend a few dollars and a few hours with the family on a Sunday afternoon in the D/FW area ... San Diego zoo without question.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Exactly. Looking to spend a few dollars and a few hours with the family on a Sunday afternoon in the D/FW area ... San Diego zoo without question.
                        You do realize we are all millionaires and can hop in our plane for a quick San Diego Zoo trip.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            You do realize we are all millionaires and can hop in our plane for a quick San Diego Zoo trip.
                            surfing dfwm from my g6 now. i said fuck it and we are heading to africa for a quick safari

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                              surfing dfwm from my g6 now. i said fuck it and we are heading to the african savannahs
                              the Dallas Zoo has that. That was one of the big add ons. Pretty cool area of the zoo.

Comment

Working...
                              X