No announcement yet.

Help me plan a Fall vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bestest vacation My fam ever went on was to Red River NM. IT was in august too. Left dfw at 108* and got to the edge of the area at 71* and bad ass rain clouds. Its a sky resort town but during the summer its still poppin with good food, shops, ATVing, Mtb, hiking, etc. Oh, and at night it would his 32* and in the morning/early afternoon you were promised a rain shower.

Comment

i would say colorado but i may be biased since ive lived here most my life. but when you go up to the rocky mountains and see nothing but yellow aspens in the distance its definitely something to take in. i went up to rocky mountain national park yesterday and the aspens are starting to turn. in about 2 weeks i bet they would be fully yellow. also trail ridge road in the park is also fun to drive on if your not scared of heights and i think it takes you up to like 12-13k ft so you would be well above the tree line but you can see for miles. also i hiked the glacier gorge trail in the park yesterday and there is waterfalls and nice blue glacier lakes along the way.

Comment

Roy. Can I call you Roy? Have you ever driven cross-country?

Comment

I don't know htf a comment for another thread ended up here. Move along, nothing to see.
          Last edited by Frank; 09-11-2012, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            Boils down to how secure your current job is and how much training he'd be willing to see you through if it would we worth it. Sound to me like the boss doesn't really understand what all is involved either if he is willing to risk his equipment to someone who could wreck it. He may not even be aware what damage could be done and the costs.
            Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...
              Go ahead run is at fifth, on what Adams is insisting on calling a botched robbery. What actually happened was his henchmen took a piece literally out of...
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...
                He must be taking a CNC machine on vacation with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                  Roy. Can I call you Roy? Have you ever driven cross-country?
                  He drives a town&country because those vans will blow you away with their fit and finish.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    He drives a town&country because those vans will blow you away with their fit and finish.
                    Wanna buy one?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Wanna buy one?
                      You have one in Arctic blue?

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                        Bestest vacation My fam ever went on was to Red River NM. IT was in august too. Left dfw at 108* and got to the edge of the area at 71* and bad ass rain clouds. Its a sky resort town but during the summer its still poppin with good food, shops, ATVing, Mtb, hiking, etc. Oh, and at night it would his 32* and in the morning/early afternoon you were promised a rain shower.
                        Red River is a good time but I have to disagree about the food. If you want anything with flavor you'll have to go to Taos. I've been the past three years and want to go this year but i think the wife would be pissed If I left her with our 3 week old twins.

Last year the stator puked out in the atv and I wound up renting a jeep for a day. The price wasn't bad, want to say $80 or so. Would fit the entire fam..

Comment

If you are thinking about coming up here to the Northeast you better hurry. The leaves are already beginning to change colors and fall FYI.

Comment

Working...
                          X