Good deal or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal or no?

I'm about 1.5 hours away from this place. I'm thinking about going out there to pick up just the tools. I have no space for the box. But if it really is mostly snap on tools, or mac and matco. Do the pros out there think that the tools are worth that used?

Here is link:

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

I'll go halfs with you. Send me a pm

Comment

OUCH
      I just got the 44" top and bottom and side box from Harbor freight. this setup was under 1k and works great. I have no complaints with the setup at all.

TEAMJACOB I have craftsman top and bottom box in black for sale. Me Jerry 93whitelxcoupe have a shop from what I was told is not far from you if your interested. I am asking 250.00 for and comes with keys for both boxs.

Comment

Tons of tools in that one supposedly though. I'd rock 1600 on it if the tools are worth a crap. What he says are in there and what are in there...maybe two different things.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'm asking for pics of everything before I make the trip. If you read carefully it's 1600 for the box and another 1400 for the tools. I just want the tools as long as they are primarily the big 3 brands. I'll know more tomorrow.

And where are you guys? (team jacob and dfwtechie) I'm in Virginia beach Virginia.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

That is the bottom line snap on box. Only worth 800-1000.
            07 GT500
            05 SRT10
            88 turbocoupe T-bird
            93 Cobra
            86 coupe
            Ducati 848

Comment

I'm in N Ft Worth.

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                That is the bottom line snap on box. Only worth 800-1000.
                Ok, I'm more asking about the tools. That box full of "snap on" tools. Is that worth $1400?
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Not really sure what "full" entails. Pix of tools or at least a list and some part numbers would also be nice. The tools could be "worn" or worse. If that is the case a good relationship with your snap on person or getting warranty could turn into mailing things to kenosha.

What it is , is very unclear.
                  Rich

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
                    Not really sure what "full" entails. Pix of tools or at least a list and some part numbers would also be nice. The tools could be "worn" or worse. If that is the case a good relationship with your snap on person or getting warranty could turn into mailing things to kenosha.

What it is , is very unclear.
                    Ok, gotcha. I've got a few pics. I'm supposed to get pics of every drawer later tonight/tomorrow A.M. I'll update as I get things.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                    X