No announcement yet.

Cholesterol question for the docs here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about your predicament, but honestly, with only a day or two you're not going to see dramatic results with anything. Any chance of bribing someone? Works for lots of people.
    sigpic
    Old Fords Rule

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      I'd go "water-only" until the test. 12 points is not a lot.
      Water only from now till 9am. What pisses me off the most was with my first 244 they still wouldn't think about submitting for a waiver. 4 fucking points = "nope not <240 no care"
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I thought 200 and under was the magic number. If they're happy with 240 what the hell is all that wrong with 244?
        sigpic
        Old Fords Rule

Comment

I told you on the phone that i would take the test for you. Just give me your I'd and I will go in as you!

Comment

Originally posted by Butch View Post
            I thought 200 and under was the magic number. If they're happy with 240 what the hell is all that wrong with 244?
            Every year they have lowered that shit. Mine was a tad high but my doc said I exercise daily, I am in pretty good shape, and my BP is great so no meds. I think mine was in the 240 range or so.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              I told you on the phone that i would take the test for you. Just give me your I'd and I will go in as you!
              We weigh about the same, you are a bit taller though. Besides my Hep and HIV panels were all negatives. Yours........?

Originally posted by Butch View Post
              Exactly what I tried with them. "it is in bold and the Army's requirement" is the answer I got.

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              Every year they have lowered that shit. Mine was a tad high but my doc said I exercise daily, I am in pretty good shape, and my BP is great so no meds. I think mine was in the 240 range or so.
              I will be the first to put their hand in the air over who is at fault here. My total was 216 last year. But I have been home from Afg for 9 months now and I sure do enjoy my foods.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                We weigh about the same, you are a bit taller though. Besides my Hep and HIV panels were all negatives. Yours........?

Exactly what I tried with them. "it is in bold and the Army's requirement" is the answer I got.

I will be the first to put their hand in the air over who is at fault here. My total was 216 last year. But I have been home from Afg for 9 months now and I sure do enjoy my foods.
                Yeah when I tested last year I was on a bit of a binge and mexican is my weakness. Shut your mouth about bacon it is a staple in my diet and my shits all pretty good for an old guy. I was going to try modified atkins this year, oatmeal in the morning, then low carb the rest of the day.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Need to find someone to give you a liter or two of saline right before you get your blood drawn. Dilution is the key

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                    Need to find someone to give you a liter or two of saline right before you get your blood drawn. Dilution is the key
                    Excellent suggestion. Or I could inject saline INTO the sample vile when she is not looking. Just need a good distraction.

Comment

Excellent suggestion. Or I could inject saline INTO the sample vile when she is not looking. Just need a good distraction.
                      Or inject some semen into her, especially if she is a fatty. Just brainstorming here!
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Or inject some semen into her, especially if she is a fatty. Just brainstorming here!
                        My wife who works there might get a little upset.

Comment

My wife who works there might get a little upset.
                          Not a closer
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Not a closer
                            Probably true.

Comment

Probably true.
                              So your wife works there and you can't get a hook-up? My girlfriend is laughing at you.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                So your wife works there and you can't get a hook-up? My girlfriend is laughing at you.
                                She doesn't work at the lab where the blood goes though.

Comment

Working...
                                X