Did I miss something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I miss something?

I've noticed a lot of threads have something along the lines of Denny being a super cop. Was there some gem of a thread I missed or something? I can't find anything.

Did I miss something???

I dont see any threads about Denny being a super cop????
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      Look at the tags.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        He is referring to the tags. There are alot of tags saying that, and something about shit on balls.

Comment

Denny used to be a cop but he quit because they didnt have a DADT like they did when he joined the service.

Comment

I think it started in a thread Blakeski made about spending some time in a jail a couple of weeks ago. There was a lot of trying to explain laws to tards.

Comment

It's funny cause I was thinking of making a thread asking the same thing. Many threads also have something about Cooter!

Comment

WTF? LOL I haven't noticed it, but I don't look at tags unless someone points them out. Ya, Blakeski got butt-hurt when he didn't like what I had to say. Typical and expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  WTF? LOL I haven't noticed it, but I don't look at tags unless someone points them out. Ya, Blakeski got butt-hurt when he didn't like what I had to say. Typical and expected.
                  That's NEVER happened before!

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    Denny used to be a cop but he quit because they didnt have a DADT like they did when he joined the service.
                    zing
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      That thread was great.

LOL, you and Cooter are the top two tags.
                      Last edited by Mike; 12-28-2010, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Damn Cooter is always trying to steal my sunshine.

Comment

A lot of people don't even know, but Denny is actually running from the law right now, that's why he is over there.

Comment

what can I say... I love the gunt!
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

LMMFAO @ goat pussy!!!!!!!
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                              X