No announcement yet.

RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya know, I didn't know Luis like some of you guys, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about him for the last two days. I just can't put how I'm feeling into words.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
      Ya know, I didn't know Luis like some of you guys, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about him for the last two days. I just can't put how I'm feeling into words.
      Same here

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
        Ya know, I didn't know Luis like some of you guys, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about him for the last two days. I just can't put how I'm feeling into words.
        Agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          whatever man. It was something we always went back and forth and joked about. Its the same as the above post about calling his car cute. You are reading too much into it.
          Jeremy, you said nothing wrong. Don't let it get in your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
            Jeremy, you said nothing wrong. Don't let it get in your head.
            This.

I'll say the same thing here as I did on FB....Sensitivity. Not everyone has it.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• This sucks. R.I.P.
              68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
              63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
              i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

• Rest in peace Luis. I haven't posted since the site changed from dfwstangs. I've just started hitting up meets again and just wanted to pay respect. God bless.

Kevin
                2002 Mustang GT
                7675 Precision Single Turbo
                2017 Ford F-150
                2016 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock
                2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ

Comment

• I've been sick to my stomach all day. I'm still in utter shock. He and I were talking on facebook throughout the day, and he was making fun of Brent passing out early. I can't believe he won't ever be coming out to hang and have a few beers ever again. I don't think you'll find anyone who had a bad thing to say about Luis. I've known him over 6 years, I fixed his ps3 for him for cheap, and even when it broke again, he wouldn't take his money back. So I made a point to buy his beer when I saw him. Several times he came out to redneck heaven on last minute notice to shoot the shit.

His kids meant the world to him, and he was very close with his family. He loved his job and the people he worked with, he always had great things to say about his fellow officers. He loved this board and it's members. He gave his time to moderate and support this place. He went out of his way time and time again to help members any way he could.

It was an honor to call you a friend Luis. I hope I end up as good of a father, son, and brother that you were. I sincerely hope that others feel about me the way I do about you. You were a man among men, and I will never forget you.

RIP Luis Flores, your spirit will never be forgotten.

Comment

• Very sad , he must of been awful depressed ..

One less good person left in the world, rip sir ..

Comment

• RIP.
                      Never met him personally, seemed like a nice guy on the board.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Man oh man, I jujst saw this, as I have been out of town a lot recently and havent been paying much attention to the board.

Wow, this is fucked up. RIP Luis
                        Vortex rear stand $75
                        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                        11 4 door
                        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• My girl and I spoke to him 12.30ish am. Then when I found out he passed at5am I went to his house (since he lives like 6houses away) I saw all the lights on, his car,Talias (Ex-fiances) car, and no one answered the door...he told me to wake him up at 7.30 sharp...never got to it

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                          I know how you feel.. I was chatting to him sunday night up till 9pm on FB.. looking at his TXTs and contact info..keep waiting to get a txt " LOL jokes on you fuckers"..

;(
                          I love Osiris
                          ^This was his joke and he forgot to take it off

Comment

• I cant believe im just now seeing this. I never met the guy. But knew of him through here. Hate to lose another member. RIP man
                            GOD BLESS TEXAS
                            August Landscaping
                            214-779-7278
                            Seb's high class.
                            He'll mow your grass.
                            He'll kick your ass.
                            And while his kidney stones pass,
                            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Jeez. Osiris seemed liked a really nice guy. RIP buddy.

Comment

• RIP Luis

Comment

Working...
                                X