BS sale ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    You referring to the Mercedes and the Ford Raptor guy?
    n/m i think you are probably talking about the silver one..

HAs anyone noticed every car eagletrans has for sale has highway miles and 90% just had some 80-90-100-120-130-140-150-160k service done to them lol.. I like to call him on his bs lol
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
      There isnt nowhere as many Car ads posted on this new site as there was on the old site. I really dont see a problem. Hell we could use more Car ads posted on this site
      x2
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Speaking of ads, I have a fart in a bottle for sale, pm for details and best offer. I think I had chicken fried steak that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          Speaking of ads, I have a fart in a bottle for sale, pm for details and best offer. I think I had chicken fried steak that night.
          How much shipped to 76131

Comment

I bet, just for you, he'd deliver a fresh one for free.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by strokn88lx View Post
              I don't. Just saying it should be a little bit harder to post in the sale ads.
              Says the guy with less than 200 posts.....

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                How much shipped to 76131
                That one sold already, I have another shitment coming after lunch.....

Comment

Yeah, there is waaaay too much stuff for sale in the For Sale forum. Hell, there may be 10 new things added a day. I look in the stereo section and there has been shit in there in the last 10 posts that have been there for months.

If anything we need MORE new posts in there. Every time I click an ad in there in my head I hear a can of soda being opened for the very first time, but instead of a freshly opened "pop" like a soda can would normally sound, I just hear a faint whimper of "staaaale".

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                    Honestly, I don't give two fucks and I'm sure Tyler and Kyle don't either. If they come in here with shit that someone on this board could buy then awesome! Plus its more traffic. Now I'm pretty sure that Raptor and Mercedes wont cell because we only have a hand full of actual ballers on this site.
                    If that were the case then why was such a big deal made about Daniel posting the Tyson food products for sale and not being a paid advertiser?

Comment

Working...
                    X