Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss man. =(

Comment

Prayers sent.......Lost my father in law Sunday........

Comment

I'm sorry for your lost Wayne. RIP
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

my condolences.

Comment

I know you really take a beating on this site (well, the Canadian site more so, but I digress)... sorry to hear of this, my condolences.

Comment

It was a tough read for me, I've been in the same situation. Very sorry to hear about your loss. R.I.P Benton

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                I know you really take a beating on this site (well, the Canadian site more so, but I digress)... sorry to hear of this, my condolences.
                But its times like these that the true hearts of DFWMUSTANGS show their love. I am gretaful to be a part of this site and to be able to know that when I'm in need, there will be hands reached out to me. Many this day that I didnt expect, either in post or PM.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to post in this thread. Its good healing for me to see all your comments.

Thank you
                Wayne
                Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                RIP 'B

And thats a nice ass bike. Looks to me like he was living life the eay he wanted too...
                Thank you H.

For you...

Last edited by BlackSnake; 12-29-2010, 09:05 PM.
                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                X