Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Threw up and got watermelon in my nose..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Thread wouldn't be complete without it, so......

Amateurs!
    Shut your face, whore.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      In before wide nose watermelon joke.
      Damn it!!!

I was brewing up a good one, too!!!!

Fuck it!!

OP.... Quit sucking wide nose cock and you won't look like an angry dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Amateurs!

Ed Zachary.

Comment

Originally posted by snatch napkin View Post
          damn it!!!

I was brewing up a good one, too!!!!

Fuck it!!

Op.... Quit sucking wide nose cock and you won't look like an angry dragon.
          Lololol
          Ded

Comment

4 fingers of vodka shaken over ice

slam it

you'll feel much better
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

The worst= starting off with Natty Light to get the day going, continue to drink natty all day with a big wad of Redman Golden Blend in your cheek. Stop every once in awhile to hit the bong/pipe, smoke malboros all day while continuing to enjoy natty, repeat this a few times......then, you are tired of being in the garage so it is now time to go inside and move to something better. You grab a shitty cigar, now upgrade to Guiness to go with the cigar, take another bong hit, go and sit outside with buddies while enjoying cigar and guiness.....run out of guiness. No problem.....we got crown. Go and pour a glass of crown.....finish cigar, take bong hit, grab another cheap beer to chug to wash the dryness out of your throat so you can enjoy your crown. Run out of crown just about the time your buddies decide to split........and then you do something dumb.....really really dumb. Time to open up a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. Yep, that is just what the rumbly tummy needs to finish off the night! Nothing like some burning redwine being puked thru a nostril to wake you up!.

This was literally a saturday thing at Casa de Jesters when we were full swing working on projects.

A day like that these days would put me in a fucking coma.
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                The worst= starting off with Natty Light to get the day going, continue to drink natty all day with a big wad of Redman Golden Blend in your cheek. Stop every once in awhile to hit the bong/pipe, smoke malboros all day while continuing to enjoy natty, repeat this a few times......then, you are tired of being in the garage so it is now time to go inside and move to something better. You grab a shitty cigar, now upgrade to Guiness to go with the cigar, take another bong hit, go and sit outside with buddies while enjoying cigar and guiness.....run out of guiness. No problem.....we got crown. Go and pour a glass of crown.....finish cigar, take bong hit, grab another cheap beer to chug to wash the dryness out of your throat so you can enjoy your crown. Run out of crown just about the time your buddies decide to split........and then you do something dumb.....really really dumb. Time to open up a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. Yep, that is just what the rumbly tummy needs to finish off the night! Nothing like some burning redwine being puked thru a nostril to wake you up!.

This was literally a saturday thing at Casa de Jesters when we were full swing working on projects.

Ha, pretty much sums up all my bad hangovers. When I do this I don't have a clear mind for about three days. It's awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Religion View Post
                  Ha, pretty much sums up all my bad hangovers. When I do this I don't have a clear mind for about three days. It's awful.
                  Well, when you stop and think about it, you are just fucking DUMPING poison into your body. We can take alot of abuse.
                  May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post

God damn! I just can't beleive that even after all that shit you can type it out pretty much step by step, off of memory!

Comment

Originally posted by jester View Post
                      the worst= starting off with natty light to get the day going, continue to drink natty all day with a big wad of redman golden blend in your cheek. Stop every once in awhile to hit the bong/pipe, smoke malboros all day while continuing to enjoy natty, repeat this a few times......then, you are tired of being in the garage so it is now time to go inside and move to something better. You grab a shitty cigar, now upgrade to guiness to go with the cigar, take another bong hit, go and sit outside with buddies while enjoying cigar and guiness.....run out of guiness. No problem.....we got crown. Go and pour a glass of crown.....finish cigar, take bong hit, grab another cheap beer to chug to wash the dryness out of your throat so you can enjoy your crown. Run out of crown just about the time your buddies decide to split........and then you do something dumb.....really really dumb. Time to open up a bottle of cabernet sauvignon. Yep, that is just what the rumbly tummy needs to finish off the night! Nothing like some burning redwine being puked thru a nostril to wake you up!.

This was literally a saturday thing at casa de jesters when we were full swing working on projects.

holy shit.....

Comment

Working...
                      X