Man Calls Police After Prostitute Raises Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Calls Police After Prostitute Raises Price

Southeast Michigan police say a man called the police on Wednesday and complained that a 19-year-old Ohio woman he agreed to pay for sex with raised the price on him.

Southeast Michigan police say a man called authorities on Wednesday and complained that a 19-year-old Ohio woman he agreed to pay for sex with raised the price after accepting his money.

Police said the 45-year-old man and young woman spoke online and confirmed a price for her services, but the woman changed the price after the man reportedly paid her.

The disgruntled man called the police soon after, Ann Arbor police Lt. Renee Bush told AnnArbor.com. The police responded to what was called in as a robbery.

The woman was later arrested, but the man wasn't taken into custody, AnnArbor.com reported Friday. Bush said that due to the markedly different accounts of the story, the case is still under investigation. Authorities have not released the website the two met on or the eventual amount of money that caused the
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

"Yeah baby, I can wait all day"

Comment

I wouldn't have called the police. What is she going to do when I have already paid her what I thought was fair? Call the police?

Comment

Must have shit for brains.

Comment

Seriously? SMH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
            I wouldn't have called the police. What is she going to do when I have already paid her what I thought was fair? Call the police?
            Not fuck you?

Comment

Pay before services given? Sounds like he fucked himself.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Jeez.... Everyone knows you always pay the hooker after you're done...

Comment

You never pay hookers with cash, you have to barter with coke, crack, crank, meth, cheese, heroin or some really good weed...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Wow what the hell?
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                      Pay before services given? Sounds like he fucked himself.
                      Hey wait! Have we seen that around here?
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Quit getting those hoes off Backpage, stick with well reviewed girls.

Comment

Working...
                        X