No announcement yet.

DIY Auto Repair Garage in Plano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army has been doing that for POV's for years. I've thought about renting out my bay here before. I just cannot trust strangers enough
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Pretty cool but seems like it can get pricey pretty fast. I wish somebody would open up one of those motocomplex buildings with all the garages in DFW.
      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

The one in Denton never has any cars there from what I've seen. Hopefully it works out for these places though. It was just the kind of place I could've used when I lived in apartments
        --Marcus

Comment

Where's Christine?
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            Where's Christine?
            Go poop on the dash of one of the vehicles and see what happens.

Comment

Glad i have a shop.

Comment

I'd love to see the CGL/Garagekeeper's policy on that place.

Comment

The place posted is $23 bucks an hour with a lift, I would need to use one really bad before shelling out that much money. On post is $5 an hour so I use it all the time.
                  De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                    The place posted is $23 bucks an hour with a lift, I would need to use one really bad before shelling out that much money. On post is $5 an hour so I use it all the time.
                    Compared to the cost of purchasing and installing a lift, it seems pretty reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                      Compared to the cost of purchasing and installing a lift, it seems pretty reasonable.
                      I don't think it's a bad deal either. $100 for a half day usage of someone's lift is a decent deal. Ball parking a 4 hour job for a mechanic, you're going to pay around $300 in labor. What's your time worth?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                        I don't think it's a bad deal either. $100 for a half day usage of someone's lift is a decent deal. Ball parking a 4 hour job for a mechanic, you're going to pay around $300 in labor. What's your time worth?
                        Or the peace of mind knowing that your car didn't get butchered by some hack.

Comment

This isn't a revolutionary idea, it was very common in the 50's. My dad ran one. Ever seen Christine? He builds his car in one.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                          X