MTG Refi Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTG Refi Questions

Anyone here on the board do refinancing of 1st lien mortgages? I have a few questions and have searched. Ultimately, I figure it is best to speak with someone regarding my needs and what not. Just don’t know where to start at this point.

Anyways, if someone knows a 'guy' pm me or post up the info and it will be much appreciated, thanks?

-Chris
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

I think the board mortgage guy is svtlurch, you might send him a pm.

Comment

Go to a credit union. I'm not in Dallas, but I got mine at 2.9% for 15yrs on my refi a few yrs ago.

Comment

I do. What questions do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
          I do. What questions do you have?
          This guy is the forum guru

Comment

I understand board loyalty, kinda, but I vote for a credit union if you can. I refinanced my house, truck and lakehouse through my credit union from work and saved a ton of money. Part of the house savings were the already insanely low interest rates, but my credit union was a better deal than the other places I shopped for the refi.

Comment

80/20note 8yrs in, large note at 5.25, small note 8.25 not a lot of cash flow for closing- goal reduce monthly a bit and reduce term

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                I understand board loyalty, kinda, but I vote for a credit union if you can. I refinanced my house, truck and lakehouse through my credit union from work and saved a ton of money. Part of the house savings were the already insanely low interest rates, but my credit union was a better deal than the other places I shopped for the refi.
                SVT beat my credit union and was way less hassle.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Letdown. I was offchance hoping this was thread about magic the gathering.

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                    Letdown. I was offchance hoping this was thread about magic the gathering.
                    Do people still play that?
                    I've got boxes of cards you can have (circa 1994-1998)
                    If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      PM Sent!!
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Did he beat 2.9% for 15yrs

Pm me response if you want

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                          80/20note 8yrs in, large note at 5.25, small note 8.25 not a lot of cash flow for closing- goal reduce monthly a bit and reduce term
                          8 years in ou should have enough equity to roll the costs into the loan to minimize out of pocket. If you have good credit (740+ FICO) the conventional MI is cheap enough that your monthly savings should be pretty good.0
                          Thanks Jason!
                          Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          PM Sent!!
                          Returned.
                          Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post

I won't comment on his specifics, but I just quoted someone 2.875% with no points on a 15 year fixed conventional loan.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post

I went thirty and my rate was smokin. I don't quote my rate because they vary so much day to day that he may not be able to get the next guy that. I just know it was lower then my CU and as low as anyone could get at the time. Plus I needed a pre qual letter fast and holy shit he got that done. CU was going to make me wait a few days and my credit is fantastic so screw em.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

^^^ congrats on the refi!

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post

I won't comment on his specifics, but I just quoted someone 2.875% with no points on a 15 year fixed conventional loan.
                              Still good like mine. But, I did do mine last year, with no points buy down as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X