Yes, even police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Who in their right mind would steal weapons from a cop?! Whomever it was, must have been watching to you to know you weren't home. Knowing you were a cop, breaking into your house while you were home was just asking to get shot. That's a scary feeling knowing you're being watched like that. Keep your eyes open bro. I hope nothing bad happens with those guns.
    Big Studly

Comment

Suxs man, even the popo gets burglerized. A couple of years back my folks home was twice in a 3 month period, turned out to be some teenage dope heads. My folks ended up getting 2 checks for like $700 from the city I believe and some of their stuff back. Guess the theives confessed to the items being stolen.
      01 Platinum Edition F-250
      99 F-150
      89 LX Notch
      93 LX Hatch

Comment

Originally posted by PUSHROD View Post
        Suxs man, even the popo gets burglerized. A couple of years back my folks home was twice in a 3 month period, turned out to be some teenage dope heads. My folks ended up getting 2 checks for like $700 from the city I believe and some of their stuff back. Guess the theives confessed to the items being stolen.
        damned dopers!!!
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Anyone wanna go with me to the Gun Range to test out my new AR?
          2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Why would the city pay them?
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
              Why would the city pay them?
              Not sure if it was the city or who sent the checks, been over 10 years. But I do remember them showing the checks to me. They were in re: to stolen items from home.
              99 F-150
              89 LX Notch
              93 LX Hatch

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                Can be victims to crime. I came home from spending the afternoon with my kids to find my back door kicked in.

Only things taken were my weapons. Ar, pistols, etc. All electronics, computers (obviously) are still here and untouched. Whoever did it knows I am a cop. I have their prints.

Fuck.
                AHH DAMNIT, they got your guns. ARRGHH man I would kill them if they ever tried that shit to me. Just the thought of them walking into my gun room makes me want to eviscerate them. I need a bigger gun safe, my current safe has 6 bolts into studs and it's behind a dead bolted door.
                Last edited by CJ; 12-28-2010, 07:41 PM.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Not sure if it was the city or who sent the checks, been over 10 years. But I do remember them showing the checks to me. They were in re: to stolen items from home.
                  Maybe the perps were ordered to pay restitution.

They would have paid the court and the court in turn pay the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    AHH DAMNIT, they got your guns. ARRGHH man I would kill them if they ever tried that shit to me. Just the thought of them walking into my gun room makes me want to eviscerate them. I need a bigger gun safe, my current safe has 6 bolts into studs and it's behind a dead bolted door.
                    That's exactly the reaon I have the safe I have. CJ is a large human being and I doubt if he could even nudge it.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      Maybe the perps were ordered to pay restitution.

They would have paid the court and the court in turn pay the victim.
                      I think you might have hit the nail on the head.
                      99 F-150
                      89 LX Notch
                      93 LX Hatch

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
                        That sucks big time, just be glad no one was home when that happened. Things could have been so much worse then having a couple of things stolen!!
                        yup you might've had to replace the carpet then!

Comment

Working...
                        X