Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use it, love it.

Comment

I'll give it a look see buy really don't speed that much anymore.

Also, MotionX GPS Drive is a great app ( for the person asking)

David

Comment

Downloading waze to check it out...

But I really like MotionX as well.

Comment

Quick question about the app permission agreement on the waze app, it can read contact data and record pictures/video. I can see why it would need contact data for social networking functions, but why the camera? Does the app allow you to post pictures/video, or are they just reserving the right to spy?
          Big Rooster Racing "Dare to win well."

Comment

When I drove 100+ miles daily I used it & it saved me quite a few times. I only drive 7 miles from home to my office now, so I hardly use it anymore.
            Allstate Insurance
            Dominguez Agency
            1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
            Arlington, TX. 76018
            817-405-2011
            tdominguez@allstate.com
            Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by 85whtgt View Post
              Quick question about the app permission agreement on the waze app, it can read contact data and record pictures/video. I can see why it would need contact data for social networking functions, but why the camera? Does the app allow you to post pictures/video, or are they just reserving the right to spy?
              I've seen people post pics of an accident or traffic along the way. I don't since I'd rather drive. I'll admit though, it is nice seeing it ahead of time. If I do anything I'll make a comment about a hazard using voice recognition.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I have it on my Android phone and I like, but I don't bother to use it for work commuting. I have used the GPS directions for trips or going to unfamiliar places and thought it worked well and was pretty user friendly.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                X