No announcement yet.

Quaker Steak and Lube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought they'd give oil changes too.. but i will be trying the spicy wings.

Want to win FREE wings for a year? Be one of the first 10 people in line on opening day September 5th at 3pm and you win!! countdown begins now!!
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

We do a road trip and go to one in PA every year at our annual drag race in Ohio. It's not bad, but nothing special.

Comment

I used to work at a place in Arlington called *big breath* Marc Madison's Motorsports Restaurant and bar (were 360 blues and tattoos is or at least was last time I was over there)
        It was themed like this with all kinds of motorsport pictures everywhere and videos running all the time.
        biggest damn CFS i've ever seen
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I just want to know how hot the 500,000 shu wings really are. Shit dfwmustangs trip. Ill buy them if someone eats them!

Comment

My buddy has an idea of opening something similar. He wants it to be a sports bar/oil change place but the mechanics will be women and must wear a bikini. He said he was going to name it "boob lube"

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
              Pretty sure the PA location was on Man vs. Food a while back. Supposedly has super atomic wings.
              They seem like they'd be pretty hot. This is in the PA location, btw.
              Last edited by DasVWBabe; 01-28-2014, 07:42 PM.
              2007 997 Targa 4S - Guards Red
              2006 Subaru STI - WRBlue
              2008 VW R32 - Candy White

Comment

don, chris (2165 turborail), chris (jedi) christian (the head), marty, stephen and i went on saturday. the wings were great. and when you still get excellent service when someone at your table tells the waitress that she doesnt look like a stripper its gotta be an alright joint large beer selection as well even had st. arnolds from H-town. tons of automotive stuff inside, an old vette up on a lift, a nascar and a couple of harleys hanging from the ceiling. i can pretty much walk there from my house, so i will be going back.

edit: christian faired better than that dude on the above vid while eating the triple atomics.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Paul I have to say that Anyone would do better then you did hahahaha
                  1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I ordered them on Sunday and could only eat one!!! FUCK THAT!!!

Comment

Paul had a piece of the Atomic about the size of a Raisin and you woulda thought he was going into surgery without pain meds.

Comment

Comment

im gonna try out these wings this friday.

How would you compare them to wingstops atomic?
                          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                          Your opinion is what sucks.
                          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
                            You have to be able to polish off 3 Atomic to be allowed to do the triple challenge. I had 2 of TheHead's regular Atomic and he ate the rest (they allowed him a full order), then did the Triple Challenge.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
                              Pussy! I'll put you up there with Elvis in the, I need a tampon for my gaping vaginal hole of a mouth. LOL

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Waiter comes up to Elvis and asks if he wants fresh pepper on his salad "no, i dont like spicy food". Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X