Steel reserve...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
    You just described to extremely opposite ends of the spectrum in the beer world.

Arrogant Bastard is some seriously hoppy stuff, but it is most definitely on the better crafted end.

it is actually pretty far from being anything considered hoppy stuff.
    HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

any brew or liquor made in Canada is pathetic. Yes, Crown sucks.
      HD Parts
      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Last nite I passed a guy being handcuffed on the side of the road with three cans sitting on his trunk.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

This doesn't warrant its own thread so I'll stick it here (yeah Rahr sucks blah blah)

Join us at the brewery today for our Great Roof Collapse Anniversary Tour & Tasting from 1:00-3:00PM. With as nice as the weather's been, it's hard to believe that 3 years ago we had enough snow to bring down our brewery's roof! We'll be handing out new Snowmageddon pint glasses at the door and everyone will get a sample of Snowmageddon as well! Sammie's BBQ and Chadra Mezza and Grill will both be on site serving up BBQ and Gyros! DFW Pug Rescue Club, Inc. will be here with a Pug Kissing Booth to raise money for their organization. There will be a check presentation at 2:00 to Trinity Habitat for Humanity. And finally, BIG MIKE will be performing live on stage!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
            This doesn't warrant its own thread so I'll stick it here (yeah Rahr sucks blah blah)

Join us at the brewery today for our Great Roof Collapse Anniversary Tour & Tasting from 1:00-3:00PM. With as nice as the weather's been, it's hard to believe that 3 years ago we had enough snow to bring down our brewery's roof! We'll be handing out new Snowmageddon pint glasses at the door and everyone will get a sample of Snowmageddon as well! Sammie's BBQ and Chadra Mezza and Grill will both be on site serving up BBQ and Gyros! DFW Pug Rescue Club, Inc. will be here with a Pug Kissing Booth to raise money for their organization. There will be a check presentation at 2:00 to Trinity Habitat for Humanity. And finally, BIG MIKE will be performing live on stage!!!
            Where the heck is it?

Comment

Fort Worth http://www.rahrbrewing.com/

Comment

Do you work there? Do you know the guy that had the red 93 GT w/draglites that works there?

Comment

Well, shucky darn, if ida known sooner I would have planned to attend. I would have loved a new pint glass.
                  Rich

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    Do you work there? Do you know the guy that had the red 93 GT w/draglites that works there?
                    No, that was just a copy/paste off their website.

Comment

I have not drank beer since before halloween of last year. That may not sound like much but for me that means several thousand gallons have not been kidney filtered and flushed into the trinity; lake levels are still questionable.

BUt I did start drinking wine and i can't see how i ever picked up on beer. Man this shit comes in boxes that stack perfectly in the fridge, it tastes like koolaids and mixes just fine with rum if you are doing breakfast shots! Wine is awesome shit! Even jesus, he could have said "yeah I am so badass my blood is like everclear drink up and beef hooked!" but noooo, he chose wine to represent him, probably because it comes in boxes that stack in the fridge!

Comment

Originally posted by Bassics View Post
                        I have not drank beer since before halloween of last year. That may not sound like much but for me that means several thousand gallons have not been kidney filtered and flushed into the trinity; lake levels are still questionable.

BUt I did start drinking wine and i can't see how i ever picked up on beer. Man this shit comes in boxes that stack perfectly in the fridge, it tastes like koolaids and mixes just fine with rum if you are doing breakfast shots! Wine is awesome shit! Even jesus, he could have said "yeah I am so badass my blood is like everclear drink up and beef hooked!" but noooo, he chose wine to represent him, probably because it comes in boxes that stack in the fridge!
                        You sound like you've got half a box of Franzia in you right now. Take it out of the box, it's in a pouch, drink it like a giant Capri sun.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          You sound like you've got half a box of Franzia in you right now. Take it out of the box, it's in a pouch, drink it like a giant Capri sun.
                          Slap the Bag!!!!!

Comment

I already use a 1/2" hose on the spigot, so i can just set the thing on my tower case.

Comment

Colt

Comment

Working...
                              X