Steel reserve...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel reserve...

I have been curios about thes stuff since I heard about it so when I was getting gas tonight and deciding what I wanted to drink, i picked up a can. Just so happoened a black dude was standing behind me. I apologized for being in the ay and he saw what I picked up. He was telling me "Shit man, you drink dat stuff?" "I'm BLACK and I won't drnk that stuff it will fuck you up!". "Hey you know what <blah blah blah> means on a police scanner? It means buglarly and yo mind fixin' to be burblarized!". Dude cracked me up. I told him I was just going to sip it setting on the front porch. He said last time he drank one it took him like 3 days tio get through a casn. I condider myself a lightweight, but it was a little strong. Actually pretty tasty as far as beers go and I am usually not a fan of beer taste. 8% by volume doesn't sound like much thought. The Fourloco was 12%, but iI didnt want my snot tasting like water melon.

Yeah Im a little buzzzed and I know I didnt spell everthing right, but 2 oura 3 aint bad

Frank drunk? Score

Comment

that shit is gross. my poison of choice when i was a unemployed alcoholic. walmart used to sell a 12pk for $6

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
        Actually pretty tasty as far as beers go and I am usually not a fan of beer taste.

You comparing it to mop&glo or something? That shit is hideous..

but, in your defense, it will get the job done for pennies on the dolla'

-k

Comment

Bud lce is way better

3devo using ICS 4.03 stock
          Trick3d EVO

Comment

this guy...got any fireworks brah???

Comment

we sell beer at work. and only the broke ass crackheads drink that shit WHY???
              because it and BUD ICE, are cheap.... i see all the bums begging for change in our store. but by the time i kick em out. they already have $1.69 TO buy that shit.

i tried it one time and OMFG, that shit tests like shit.... one 24oz can fucked me up so bad i took my pants off. and was about to take a shit, when i realized i was in the "kitchen" NOT the bathroom. so fuck that shit. the only 'cheap' i drink is miller hi-life, but 99% of the time i drink GUINNES or mickey's.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

211 tastes like shit. Look at the price, you get what you pay for.

Comment

I haven't even attempted to drink one since high school. That shit is awful. I do have some good (and fuzzy) memories of some of those nights though lol.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    Actually pretty tasty as far as beers go and I am usually not a fan of beer taste.
                    This part makes me hang my head in shame for you.
                    2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
                    www.militarystangs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangfreak View Post
                      This part makes me hang my head in shame for you.

I am the same way sir! I can't stand beer, and since beer is an acquired tasted that never took. You should not be ashamed.

I am a liquor guy, also been that way even in HS. Crown and coke is my poison.

Comment

Was chilling at a buddies tattoo shop in Deep Ellum and the bum they pay to take the trash out and clean and shit started hitting me up for change. I asked him what he was after and he said just some beer. I told him I would pay for it if he would bring me back something, he agreed. I gave him a $5 and he came back with a can of 211. It was absolutely the worse thing I have ever drank. I made it two sips in and poured it down the toilet....

Comment

I actually like the taste of Steel Reserve. The problem with it is halfway into the can I started getting a headache
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Must be ice cold! I can chug a bud ice 40 and only be buzzed. If I drink, not chug a steelie I'm fucked up.
                            Ded

Comment

Some Steel Reserve!! My man, black can is the shit! I used to buy the 32oz at the corner store just to get the "un-approving" looks.
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                              X