Litigation attorneys on the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Litigation attorneys on the board?

Having some issues out here in Hawaii, with a very very well to do business person. Unfortunately no local attorneys seem to be willing to take the case, as it seems they have previously represented this person in other cases. Any advice that could be given, would be greatly appreciated.

Whats the issue, and PM Gear Jammer.

Comment

Did someone pee on your fucking rug, dude?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        Did someone pee on your fucking rug, dude?
        That rug really tied the room together.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          That rug really tied the room together.
          I am the Walrus.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Sorry, we only have Constitutional attorneys on here.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I was taken to a back room of a nightclub beaten, then forced to sign my incorrect bill. Then beaten again managed to get away...then when I was talking to a different security, trying to get the cops involved, someone walked up and punched me, hit my g/f on the follow through, etc. I was never violent, my knuckles are virgin, but I would like to take the owner to court. Unfortunately, none of the Hawaiian litigation lawyers seem to be able to take the case as they have already worked with this client (he owns a number of companies, and I would put his income somewhere around $10mil/year.)

Since I made my issues public, Ive had people come to me saying they've been drugged and raped by people in this guy's employ. The old security manager tells me this kind of thing happens regularly. I dont want to go into too many details online, but it's ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                I am the Walrus.
                It's been a really long day, and I hate the fucking Eagles.
                Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Sorry, we only have Constitutional attorneys on here.
                Well played, sir.
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
                  I was taken to a back room of a nightclub beaten, then forced to sign my incorrect bill. Then beaten again managed to get away...then when I was talking to a different security, trying to get the cops involved, someone walked up and punched me, hit my g/f on the follow through, etc. I was never violent, my knuckles are virgin, but I would like to take the owner to court. Unfortunately, none of the Hawaiian litigation lawyers seem to be able to take the case as they have already worked with this client (he owns a number of companies, and I would put his income somewhere around $10mil/year.)

Since I made my issues public, Ive had people come to me saying they've been drugged and raped by people in this guy's employ. The old security manager tells me this kind of thing happens regularly. I dont want to go into too many details online, but it's ugly.
                  Holy shit, man. Good luck.
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Jesus Christ dude. Hope it works out for you. 1RED94 is, but I'm not sure if he came over from Canada. Also Gear Jammer as previously mentioned.

Comment

No one wants to take the case because you won't win. Its your word against theirs and without evidence or witnesses to support your case it'll be thrown out before it gets to a jury. If the owner does clear 10 mil a year you won't be able to defend yourself against his attorneys and end up having to pay his legal fees.

Here's what you would need:
                      1) police were on the scene and a report was filed.
                      2) you pressed charges against the people that assaulted you.
                      3) evidence that the incident occurred, see number 1
                      4) witnesses that are not affiliated with you

These people coming to you out off the blue can support you in painting a picture of their history but can't actually be of evidence to what happened to you. It would be objected as hearsay and their testimony thrown out. Without all the details, and there appears to be some big gaping holes, it sounds like you got your ass whooped and made to pay a bill that may or may not have been yours. Either find the evidence, press charges or take this as a life lesson.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Comment

Buy a ski mask and Get a dirty gun. Problem solved!

Comment

Originally posted by RCITNet View Post
                          #1 (Police report was filed from a gurney in the ER)
                          #2 (in process)
                          #3 (many security cameras, was told by former security manager that the second ass whooping may have been caught)
                          #4 (private security company intervened towards the end, should have taken name and info from the third person)

And sorry there are a few holes. #1, I dont feel like writing a 10,000 word woe is me story, #2, I have a feeling I may be dealing with a small time organized crime setup, so, Id rather not have full disclosure to anyone that isn't an attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by RCITNet View Post
                            No one wants to take the case because you won't win. Its your word against theirs and without evidence or witnesses to support your case it'll be thrown out before it gets to a jury. If the owner does clear 10 mil a year you won't be able to defend yourself against his attorneys and end up having to pay his legal fees.

These people coming to you out off the blue can support you in painting a picture of their history but can't actually be of evidence to what happened to you. It would be objected as hearsay and their testimony thrown out. Without all the details, and there appears to be some big gaping holes, it sounds like you got your ass whooped and made to pay a bill that may or may not have been yours. Either find the evidence, press charges or take this as a life lesson.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
                            Best newb since Vadertt

Comment

#1 (Police report was filed from a gurney in the ER)
                              #2 (in process)
                              #3 (many security cameras, was told by former security manager that the second ass whooping may have been caught)
                              #4 (private security company intervened towards the end, should have taken name and info from the third person)

And sorry there are a few holes. #1, I dont feel like writing a 10,000 word woe is me story, #2, I have a feeling I may be dealing with a small time organized crime setup, so, Id rather not have full disclosure to anyone that isn't an attorney.
                              Get some friends and devise a convoluted way of sneaking into his vault. Once inside, steal all of his money and then use it to hire his attorneys to sue him.

Seriously though: This is going to suck for you badly if he has the resources you say he does. And if there is a 3rd party security company with video, dollars to donuts, the video has been erased and someone got a bonus.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X