Local Tattoo Shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Tattoo Shops

Need opinions on some good shops in the Fort Worth area...
    The tattoo I'm getting will be words, so I'm sure that's fairly simple compared to actual drawings, but I'd like to know some places that you guys prefer. Post pictures of your own, if you have any.

Thanks!

What happened to the "Brooks' face on the thigh" idea?
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      I figured since he is between them often enough, I wouldn't need a reminder. Now if things change, I may change my mind on that idea..

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        She's a chick, let's stick with the small of the back...

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
          I figured since he is between them often enough, I wouldn't need a reminder. Now if things change, I may change my mind on that idea..
          After ^^^ that, I'm thinking Brooks is the one that needs to get a tat. Something like...

any where he damn well pleases.

Oh, and in for updates, I'm looking for somewhere to get something fairly complex done.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
            She's a chick, let's stick with the small of the back...

LMGDAO!!!! Why did you have to use the picture of my back after surgery and no working out?!?! You could have atleast posted a better one..

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            After ^^^ that, I'm thinking Brooks is the one that needs to get a tat. Something like...

any where he damn well pleases.

Oh, and in for updates, I'm looking for somewhere to get something fairly complex done.
            LOL!

Comment

BTW- the tattoo will be on my foot.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA, that photoshop pic is awesome. Though i would change it to make Rach's back like 4/5's full of tattoo. Why not go all out like Stevo-O?

Comment

What are the chances of a misspelling?

Comment

I figured you were going to get a turbo tattooed around your mouth, because well.....you know....

Comment

Absolute Ink off Beach did my foot and I'll go back for my other work I want. Bonehead did my back and they did good, but I won't go back.

Comment

You want some shit done right? Go to suffer city. Tell'em large large sent ya. Or talk to Jamie and tell her AT sent ya.
                        .....bro....

Comment

i personally know the best guy in ft worth, but im not sure he'd do work like that cuz he might consider it lame. i will ask him though

Comment

There is a place off of camp bowie, great place. Cant remember the name though
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

You can always do stars around your nipples.

Tastefully of course. I am talking covering the nipples completely, none of that three little triangulated stars bs.

Comment

Working...
                              X