Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly inmates. Suing because no ac is cruel and unusual.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is not that the inmates are suing the state over not having AC; it is the families of inmates that died from the heat that are suing the state. The buildings they are being housed in are not designed the way buildings before AC were designed and it is killing the weak and the old. The state is going to lose these suites and will add ac to the prisons in the near future at a cost that will stagger your mind.

I work out side in every type of weather and can say that the heat doesn't bother me much. Of course I have the option of getting a cold drink and sitting in front of a fan if I get too hot. The inmates don't have that option.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      It is not that the inmates are suing the state over not having AC; it is the families of inmates that died from the heat that are suing the state. The buildings they are being housed in are not designed the way buildings before AC were designed and it is killing the weak and the old. The state is going to lose these suites and will add ac to the prisons in the near future at a cost that will stagger your mind.

I work out side in every type of weather and can say that the heat doesn't bother me much. Of course I have the option of getting a cold drink and sitting in front of a fan if I get too hot. The inmates don't have that option.
      Killing off the weak sounds like a simple/natural form of population control.

Comment

All it takes is one little fuck up for anyone to end up in prison and in the same situation as them.

killing the weak ? Should all the old vets in hospitals be killed also ?
        Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          should all old people, mentally retarded, old and disabled war veterans get killed too ? That was a fucked up reply.
          Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
            People lived for a long time without ac. It's a luxury to have it and it's not a necessity. I grew up with water coolers(pumps hardly ever worked) and box fans. I dont get why people think that having ac is a right.
            That is not entirely true, people have always had A/C in some form or another. People would live under cliffs, have 'swamp' style coolers, tree shade, and many other options, as well as not living in a confined space, they (prisoners family) do have a point.

We have one of the largest prison systems in the world, and comparative to others we are one of the least hospitable.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              I hope your parents get put in prison next and die. Your moms worthless anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Drs2288 View Post
                should all old people, mentally retarded, old and disabled war veterans get killed too ? That was a fucked up reply.
                there is a fundamental difference that you are overlooking here, they didn't commit FELONIES. Fuck them, and the families (of the inmates) that want to sue trying to get a paycheck because their deadbeat POS family member croaked in the joint.

Edited for clarity
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                  there is a fundamental difference that you are overlooking here, they didn't commit FELONIES. Fuck them, and the families that want to sue trying to get a paycheck because their deadbeat POS family member croaked in the joint.
                  I guess it makes you feel like you're worth something in life because you haven't been in prison. If that's the biggest accomplishment you're going to get out of life I feel sad for you. You clearly know why people are put in prison, and the fact they died is ok with you because they were simply not afforded some type of cooling method. I'm glad you have such a high value for life.

Comment

Value for life of people that live by the laws that have been set before them, not the sorry low lifes that end up in the pen.

The fact is YOU are the one comparing "all old people, mentally retarded, old and disabled war veterans" to felons, get your head out of your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      i often work in boiler rooms that are well over 120* year round. i'm working turning wrenches or opening/closing 24" valves, busting my ass and i don't need a/c. those idiots can sit there in the heat and think about what got them there

they get no mercy from me! i say pay a foreign country 1/5 of what we pay per head and let them deal with those social rejects
                      That's actually one thing worth out sourcing

Comment

there is a fundamental difference that you are overlooking here, they didn't commit FELONIES. Fuck them, and the families (of the inmates) that want to sue trying to get a paycheck because their deadbeat POS family member croaked in the joint.

Edited for clarity
                        Tell that to the poor innocent bastard that just got released after spending half his life in prison for something he didn't do! It's people like you and your ASSumtions that put him there! "he was arrested for it he must be guilty!"
                        I guess you don't know that more than half of the people in prison are in there for none violent offences? Mainly drugs?
                        How many others are in there for crimes they didn't commit? You think they should be in a concrete box in the Texas heat?

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                          Tell that to the poor innocent bastard that just got released after spending half his life in prison for something he didn't do! It's people like you and your ASSumtions that put him there! "he was arrested for it he must be guilty!"
                          I guess you don't know that more than half of the people in prison are in there for none violent offences? Mainly drugs?
                          How many others are in there for crimes they didn't commit? You think they should be in a concrete box in the Texas heat?
                          Mistakes are made no one is perfect including the legal system. The fact is that is the exception to the rule, most people in prison did something to end up there.

The reason for my comment is that the dumbass compared old people and others that did nothing WRONG to people that were found guilty by a jury of their peers or pleaded guilty. I have a huge problem with that and the fact that he wished prison and death on another members parents, in my eyes he is the biggest POS.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                            That's actually one thing worth out sourcing
                            agree accept that they are US citizens, or some of them are anyways. Would be nice if we could do it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Drs2288 View Post
                              All it takes is one little fuck up for anyone to end up in prison and in the same situation as them.

killing the weak ? Should all the old vets in hospitals be killed also ?

I would been over backwards for a vet, not some dope that killed three people to get another score. Fuck that guy.

There are law abiding citizens that do not have a/c, are they suing the goverment?

Value for life of people that live by the laws that have been set before them, not the sorry low lifes that end up in the pen.

The fact is YOU are the one comparing "all old people, mentally retarded, old and disabled war veterans" to felons, get your head out of your ass.
                              Couldn't have said it better.
                              Detailing by Dylan
                              817-494-3396
                              Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                              Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                                It is not that the inmates are suing the state over not having AC; it is the families of inmates that died from the heat that are suing the state. The buildings they are being housed in are not designed the way buildings before AC were designed
                                solid point
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X