Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a lawnmower they don't want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I can drop it off at your casa and pick it up later that day. I have to help clean out my cousins apartment so it would be later on saturday.

Had to clean out my murdered buddies apartment for his folks.. one of the hardest things i've had to do other than help clean up the scene.

keep your chin up man. I still keep an ammo box, one of his hats, and a pair of pliers (lol) and a bottle opener that I took from his place. I like to keep little reminders around.

Comment

Annnnnd as an added bonus in about 10-12 more years you'll have a little slave who you can make mow the lawn for you! YAY!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post

Had to clean out my murdered buddies apartment for his folks.. one of the hardest things i've had to do other than help clean up the scene.

keep your chin up man. I still keep an ammo box, one of his hats, and a pair of pliers (lol) and a bottle opener that I took from his place. I like to keep little reminders around.
        Yup. It is going to be difficult. I just realized I was with him when he bought every piece of furniture in that apartment.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I can drop it off at your casa and pick it up later that day. I have to help clean out my cousins apartment so it would be later on saturday.
          Perfect, thanks dude! I'll pm you my #.

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          Well this thread took and interesting turn, LOL. Congrats man, I have a 5 year old to fetch me beers and find remotes and it's the best ever.
          Lol thanks dude, I'm going to teach mine how to slang/be a D-Boy.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          If you don't name your kid Falkor Jabberwock LASTNAME, I don't even know you anymore!

*Falkor, the luck dragon, in The Neverending Story
          *Jabberwock, a dragon, in Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking-Glass
          Dude, I'm trying to throw out awesome name suggestions and she's not having it.

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post

Fuck! I just put it together. That is going to be tough.

To mstng86 - I'll have a beer waiting for you at lawnmower pickup time!

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          Annnnnd as an added bonus in about 10-12 more years you'll have a little slave who you can make mow the lawn for you! YAY!
          I had a reply to the same effect, but it was to tasteless even for me, lol.
          Ded

Comment

You can have my lawn mower if you'll mow my lawn every week.

Comment

Hey homeboy, I think my parents have an extra push mower that you can have. I'll be down there Sun/Mon, so I'll let you know in a few days. I'll have a few things for y'all and the baby as well. I told my mom and got the ball rolling on making some crib dressings, window treatments, diaper bag, etc.

Comment

Muthaficka! You are a badass! Definitely need to chill this weekend I'd you're not busy!
                Ded

Comment

I'll shoot you a PM.

P.S.

I love you- no homo
                  I love Devon- full homo

Comment

Lmfao!!!!
                    Ded

Comment

Working...
                    X