Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a lawnmower they don't want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a lawnmower they don't want?

Or I could borrow? I don't really feel like buying one right now and I need to mow the lawn at my new place?

Ded

Comment

You need juan really bad huh
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        You need juan really bad huh
        or a Seb

Comment

Once I sell my house I'll sell you mine for cheap.

Comment

I'd loan you my rat rod mower, but the last dude I loaned it to brought it back with huge chips in the paint, and dog shit coating every wheel and under the mower and in the bag....

That and I live pretty far from you, I think.

Comment

Not looking to hire a service, not going to fuck it up if it is lent to me, don't want to buy one.

I just need to mow the lawn this weekend and I'll be grabbing a mower from my dad when it's available.

I just really need to mowify the lawn this weekendz!!!!!!!
              Ded

Comment

gasoline and matches will work like dragon's breath

Comment

I've got one that you can have for free. It's a cheap Lowe's push mower that I bought brand new about 3 years ago and it's only been used about 10 times. Hasn't been started since last summer, but you're more than welcome to it if you want it.

Comment

If you just have to, you can borrow mine. But I need it back pretty quick.

Comment

Come to Longview and I'll give you my riding lawn mower. It could use some new blades, but it runs pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                        I've got one that you can have for free. It's a cheap Lowe's push mower that I bought brand new about 3 years ago and it's only been used about 10 times. Hasn't been started since last summer, but you're more than welcome to it if you want it.
                        Perfect!!! You are the man!

I'll pm you.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        If you just have to, you can borrow mine. But I need it back pretty quick.
                        I'll use you as my back up! But I seriously appreciate it dude!

BTW, I'm trying to get the house presentable for my house warming party. Not that anyone will want to come to Mesquite, but it should be fun!
                        Ded

Comment

Ok, well let me know, I was heading to mesquite saturday morning so i can drop it off if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                            Come to Longview and I'll give you my riding lawn mower. It could use some new blades, but it runs pretty good.
                            I will take you up on that eventually. I'm without truck right now due to the repairs for the break in. I wouldn't mind coming out to hang out anyways!

I'll let you know dude!
                            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Ok, well let me know, I was heading to mesquite saturday morning so i can drop it off if need be.
                              Damn dude, that might be the ticket.

One of the reasons I "don't" want to buy one right now. I just found out I'm going to be a dad for the first time and I really need to tighten down my expenses. Sucks not being able to be selfish anymore, lol.
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X