Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever had a thread started about your car ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    So did Mike get compensated for his car being on their banner, or was it a ..."OH...there is my car...neat" kind of find?
    Dunno. Ill send him this thread link and hopefully he will let us know.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

[quote=DON SVO;790198]I got bitched at for that with my '06...

notting wrong with that. i still have my dumps and love em,

one sexy bad ass ride
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

^ I like!!!! seriously!! Just two questions. When's the last time you went 4wheeling and did you use the leftover chain from your vato steering wheel for the license plate surround?
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          ^ I like!!!! seriously!! Just two questions. When's the last time you went 4wheeling and did you use the leftover chain from your vato steering wheel for the license plate surround?
          lol that plat holder is history! old picture. as far as 4wheeling? if ur talking about the height that car is slammed two and a half inches.... the picture is old. those sportline springs had plenty of time to age and settle. also back then the iso's were still on. last year i took all 4 iso's out.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            lol that plat holder is history! old picture. as far as 4wheeling? if ur talking about the height that car is slammed two and a half inches.... the picture is old. those sportline springs had plenty of time to age and settle. also back then the iso's were still on. last year i took all 4 iso's out.
            Need confirmation pics sir!!! I drive a truck and your car, in those pics sits substantially higher than it, dawg!!!
            Ded

Comment

Need confirmation pics sir!!! I drive a truck and your car, in those pics sits substantially higher than it, dawg!!!
              Of your mom/gf/wife/sister/mistress

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                I had some moron from Canada start a thread about my 57 Bel-Air claiming it was his on another site quite a few years ago. Can't remember what the little Sum41 looking dumbfucks screenname was any more.
                Duh, that was after the slant six swap. I remember busting that little queer on that.

Comment

fucking vaderTT happy now...

and my cattle.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Lol at the obligatory cow pics!!! Needs lower, again I drive a truck and your car is much higher.

Looks good dude!
                    Ded

Comment

Lol at the obligatory cow pics!!! Needs lower, again I drive a truck and your car is much higher.

Looks good dude!
                      thanks.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Please blank out your LP before someone comes and steals your shit. And post pictures of your females

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                          Please blank out your LP before someone comes and steals your shit. And post pictures of your females
                          don't know how. im not good at editing pictures,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                            don't know how. im not good at editing pictures,
                            Just get a magic marker and black it out on your screen so it can't be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              shit i actually started looking for a marker! nice try almost had me.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                                Nice

Comment

Working...
                                X