Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever had a thread started about your car ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever had a thread started about your car ?

Apparently I have...

So I'm getting itchy to make more changes on my Stang. So I just google "Mustang Restomod" to see some ideas on other Stangs. Guess which car comes up as the 4th image on the right?

Mine...granted it's from 2008 when I first restored the car and had those V6'r wheels on there.

Then I find it's attached to this forum thread:

...huh...never knew. Kinda cool...

I've said a bunch that those wheels, with a mirror-like polish on the lips, would look good on the older mustangs because the bodies look sleeker. Good looking car!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      I've said a bunch that those wheels, with a mirror-like polish on the lips, would look good on the older mustangs because the bodies look sleeker. Good looking car!
      Unfortunately an absolute pain to put on the vehicle...and very unsafe. I was running "bolt on" 1.5" spacers all around. I never felt safe driving it. I bought the Vintage Venom kit and now feel much safer, plus bullitts always look good on the classics...if a bit overdone.

Comment

Yes. Someone saw my car and posted a thread about not having tailpipes on a bumper with cut outs for them
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
          Yes. Someone saw my car and posted a thread about not having tailpipes on a bumper with cut outs for them
          I got bitched at for that with my '06...

I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          dont downshift!!

Comment

Someone started a thread about my mystic over on svtperformance bitching about me putting an ls1/t56 into "such a rare car!"

I didn't know about until a while after it was posted and one of my buddies who frequented that site told me about it
            --Marcus

Comment

Cause dumps on a mod motor sounds like poop!
              GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

I've had a couple threads, but the last thing I noticed was Honda Tuning magazine put my V6 turbo setup on their FB page and it got almost 24,000 likes within 24hours...

Comment

I had some moron from Canada start a thread about my 57 Bel-Air claiming it was his on another site quite a few years ago. Can't remember what the little Sum41 looking dumbfucks screenname was any more.

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                    Cause dumps on a mod motor sounds like poop!
                    Those aren't dumps; look closely and you'll see the end of the muffler. I purposely ordered a kit without the tips installed onto the mufflers. It sounded OK I thought...

dont downshift!!

Comment

Mike (ma67cpe) found his car on the main banner on lone star performance's website.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I had my old turbo lx featured on an add for a local Pa mustang show. It was the year before and I did a 3rd gear burnout in the middle of a 6 lane road (at the show promoters request).
                        Ded

Comment

Not only have had found my F-150 talked about. I have had people claim it was theirs.

I've also had a few business use my pictures to advertise.

Sumitomo tire uses my truck on their webpage

I had another ebay business use the back picture of my truck for a roll pan. Theirs was all fiberglass and mine is steel.
                          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

So did Mike get compensated for his car being on their banner, or was it a ..."OH...there is my car...neat" kind of find?

Comment

Some guy over in Germany (I think) put a picture of my car on his website.

http://www.fordmercurycougarxr7.com/...oupe/index.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X