02 F-250 wheel options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02 F-250 wheel options

My 2002 F-250 crewcab 4x4 is due for some tires. Instead of just replacing the tires on the stock lariat wheels I'm looking to get some different wheels also.

Factory wheel options suck donkey balls for these trucks and I'm not much of an aftermarket wheel fan. What I would like is the king ranch 20's that are stock on the later models but don't fit for shit on my old ass truck.

What aftermarket wheels are worth a shit and are not over done with rivets and crap? Suggestions needed please ....stupid comments are a must!

Requirements

Chrome
    No rivets
    20's

I have 20x9 Verde Exo Style 47s on my '05. Not sure if they would fit yours. They are discontinued, but you may be able to find some. I like them.

I tried to post a pic, but I guess I still suck at the internets.

Be careful of getting poorly made wheels. There are several guys on powerstroke.com who have had their Rockstars break under normal use. I'd shit if I had a wheel break! Rockstars are hideous, anyway.

Comment

There's no mods you can make to get the King Ranch rims to fit?

Comment

Originally posted by Crownline79 View Post
        There's no mods you can make to get the King Ranch rims to fit?
        Yes, wheel spacers....I will not do that on a truck that is used for towing.

Comment

For Chrome 20's I think it is hard to beat the factory wheels off a 2010 F250, but they probably have the same fitment issues as the king ranch wheels

Comment

Just a suggestion, you may want to check out CenterLine Wheels.

Wheels built by the pioneers of the wheel industry, the Center Line name is defined by its foundation of superior quality, excellence of engineering and innovation.

Their wheels are forged, you have the choice of chrome or polished, and usually multiple offsets are available. Say you want something narrower than a 10" and want a factory close offset, they will probably offer it.

Comment

Originally posted by joezgarage View Post
              Just a suggestion, you may want to check out CenterLine Wheels.

Wheels built by the pioneers of the wheel industry, the Center Line name is defined by its foundation of superior quality, excellence of engineering and innovation.

Their wheels are forged, you have the choice of chrome or polished, and usually multiple offsets are available. Say you want something narrower than a 10" and want a factory close offset, they will probably offer it.
              Thanks for the info!

Comment

Pick up a copy of Diesel Power Magazine, they have several companies that advertise wheels just for HD trucks.

Comment

Working...
                X