Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you let your son play with barbie dolls or daughter play with GI Joe's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. My 3 y/o daughter has a baby that is dark-skinned (I think it's supposed to be a Latino doll). She calls it "Brown baby". Haha
    - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
    1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      but then again i'm not gonna force what i think onto my child
      As a parent, thats basically the job description. It my job to feed and clothe my kids, but also to turn them into normal, productive adults by forcing my ideals on them. That includes everything from "please/thank you", not picking your nose in public, and "quit playing with your sisters toys or else the other boys are going to call you a fag."
      - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
      1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
          wtf no 7 of 9?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by red95gts View Post
            Lol. My 3 y/o daughter has a baby that is dark-skinned (I think it's supposed to be a Latino doll). She calls it "Brown baby". Haha
            LMAO!! He originally named him "Brownie" because he was in that phase where everything was named after some distinguishing feature (he tried naming one of the goat kids Hornie because its dehorning didn't take and it had one horn). We finally settled on Brown Baby.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              wtf no 7 of 9?
              They need to swap Sigourney Weaver out for Jeri Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                They need to swap Sigourney Weaver out for Jeri Ryan.
                I must be the only man that finds Sigourney Weaver the ugliest woman ever made.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I've never seen the appeal. She has a man face and her mouth is odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                    I've never seen the appeal. She has a man face and her mouth is odd.
                    She's just ugly as hell. I dry heave when I think about her naked, it's just so bad.

Comment

I don't think she is hot or anything, but I would have fucked her like a beast when she was in her prime.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                        I don't think she is hot or anything, but I would have fucked her like a beast when she was in her prime.

Stevo
                        I would have run her over with this.

Comment

Working...
                        X