Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you let your son play with barbie dolls or daughter play with GI Joe's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you let your son play with barbie dolls or daughter play with GI Joe's?

I was asked this question in 8th grade and my answer was that I would never let my son play with barbies but would'nt care if my daughter played with GI Joe's. Every boy in the class said no way in hell. After we had answered the teacher was asked the same question and he said "The difference between my answer and yalls is that none of you have kids and I do. As long as my kids arent hurting themselves or someone else I dont care what they play with".
    My answer now is that if we're out somewhere and they're playing with someone elses barbies I could care less(my sons are 1 1/2 & 3 1/2) but Im not buying barbies for them to take home.
    how aboutyall?
    No way in hell
    0%
    Play with what ever they want
    0%
    Dont care either way
    0%

Barbies are fine if they are being used in conjunction with GI Joes. Some sort of rescue role preferably. Also if said Barbies are being destroyed, burned, or otherwise mutilated.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Same as you. When I was little all I did with barbies was strip them and rub on their fake tits.

Comment

You know, I've always wondered this - why does the city settle to avoid litigation costs? Is not every person involved in the litigation process on the government side already on the payroll? Prosecutors don't get paid by case? They should always settle based on PR reasons.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
          Same as you. When I was little all I did with barbies was strip them and rub on their fake tits.
          LMAO. They had some nice boobies!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            You know, I've always wondered this - why does the city settle to avoid litigation costs? Is not every person involved in the litigation process on the government side already on the payroll? Prosecutors don't get paid by case? They should always settle based on PR reasons.
            Yeah Im lost.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
              Yeah Im lost.
              I think he ment to post that in the 20k or 30k thread

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                I think he ment to post that in the 20k or 30k thread
                I think this is the first time I've posted in the wrong thread.

Comment

What's the consensus on collecting Elvis figurines??? THAT is the real conundrum.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    What's the consensus on collecting Elvis figurines??? THAT is the real conundrum.
                    I guess it depends on whether he's stripping them down to rub their boobies or not.

edit: LMAO i read that wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      Are we talking Elvis Presley or Paul from the board? Either way, I have a shit load of both.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        Are we talking Elvis Presley or Paul from the board? Either way, I have a shit load of both.
                        Does Paul know you have a lot of him?
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          You're a lot closer than you think you are...
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            Does Paul know you have a lot of him?
                            Yes, that's how I made sure they were anatomically correct. They're full size so I guess they would just be considered figures rather than figurines.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                              LMMFAO! you are not alone sir. That and break them when my sister pissed me off. I was a mean little kid.

Comment

Working...
                              X