Man buries wife in front yard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    No, chaos isn't freedom. Well, it is technically. Freedom is you owning your land and doing as you please with it. If your neighbors dont' like it? Suck it up. As long as what you're doing doesn't cross the fence line (shooting across their yard, music able to be heard in their house, etc) they should keep their noses out of your business.

Unless you belong to a HOA. If you do, fuck you enjoy Germany circa 1939.

And as far as crap in my yard? Here's what my yard looks like, with the exception of a flag pole

Holy shit, it looks almost just like mine. lol seriously! that's awesome! i mean, the house is different but the land in the middle of nowhere is right on the money
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

I can fire my .50 all day and not worry about hitting anything or anyone. I do my tractor work at night so I dont' have to handle the sun and I can and have had my workshop stereo blaring at 3 am while I tinker...no one cared
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I can fire my .50 all day and not worry about hitting anything or anyone. I do my tractor work at night so I dont' have to handle the sun and I can and have had my workshop stereo blaring at 3 am while I tinker...no one cared
        Yep, fuck city life! i love walking around butt ass naked at night with a shotgun in my hand!
        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
          Yep, fuck city life! i love walking around butt ass naked at night with a shotgun in my hand!
          And a cigarette in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
            Wife goes nuts because I haven't actually peed in the house since I bought it. I have a spot where I can check out the fields, enjoy the night sky and just unwind

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
              And a cigarette in your mouth.
              I smoke cigars........but yep.....that sums it up.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Jester, remind me to buy you a beer.

Comment

Jester, remind me to buy you a beer.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                  X