• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
    Who the fuck is Tony Scott?
    Ironman I think.

God bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      Ironman I think.

God bless.
      Damn! First Superman, now this!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Oh, because I said your post came across as you making excuses with the PTSD crap in the other thread? Give me a fucking break... I stuck up for you when the entire board was bashing your insanity for your recent marriage. I did so, and respectfully cautioned you about what you were getting yourself in to. And had it been you that offed yourself, I'd have done the same here. I'm pretty fucking cold hearted myself, I just don't get why anyone would be so cold hearted as to call them a pussy or a piece of shit in such a sensitive situation.
        well am i exempt since i didnt call him a pussy or a piece of shit? I just laughed at the thought of someone that has conquered the world offing themselves. Just kinda struck me as a "well fuckin a man, you had everything, what more did you want?" but, if the man was gonna day a slow painful and tragic death and wanted to go out his own way.....well, more power to him. I dont judge anyone for offing themselves.

And Brent, just because we may not agree and we fuck with each other from time to time doesnt mean shit, bro. Really doesnt. Made up my mind about you a long time ago and it's not gonna change. You have always been a stand up guy......and i feel the exact same way towards CJ.
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

• you're all pieces of shit.

the nudez are fappalicious
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• i admit......i looked. they are nice.
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

• This situation actually hits pretty close to me if the cancer story is true.

In 2005, my Dad committed suicide after he found out he had cancer that was too advanced to "cure" him. My Dad was the smartest person I have ever known. Graduated from A&M, ran his own animal clinic for 30 years. I know after reading his journal he knew what was coming. (hardest thing I ever had to read)

He watched his own father die from lung cancer. He knew the upcoming battle had only one outcome. Pain, Misery, Death. Just how long would it take.

I still wonder what is worse. Watching a loved family member slowly, painfully die. The entire time knowing its going to happen. Or getting the phone call one day saying they ended their own life. I actually saw both (Mom had COPD). They both fucking suck.

Suicide is terrible. No doubt there. Selfish? Yes. Better for the family? That depends on the family and situation.
              Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                Ironman I think.

God bless.
                That was Tony Stark.
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• TMZ reports that his wife said the rumors of him having an inoperable brain tumor is false.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    You know, I've never considered it, but that could very well be true for a lot of the sympathizers.
                    Maybe, but I have been there and am aware of the terrifying mess the mind can become. I still personally view suicide as one of the most chickenshit acts a being can take.

Comment

• Originally posted by SC457A View Post
                      This situation actually hits pretty close to me if the cancer story is true.

In 2005, my Dad committed suicide after he found out he had cancer that was too advanced to "cure" him. My Dad was the smartest person I have ever known. Graduated from A&M, ran his own animal clinic for 30 years. I know after reading his journal he knew what was coming. (hardest thing I ever had to read)

He watched his own father die from lung cancer. He knew the upcoming battle had only one outcome. Pain, Misery, Death. Just how long would it take.

I still wonder what is worse. Watching a loved family member slowly, painfully die. The entire time knowing its going to happen. Or getting the phone call one day saying they ended their own life. I actually saw both (Mom had COPD). They both fucking suck.

Suicide is terrible. No doubt there. Selfish? Yes. Better for the family? That depends on the family and situation.
                      I had a similar situation with my father. I should say, as an addendum to my earlier statement, that I agree with your last sentence.

Comment

Working...
                      X