Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Hood rats can't afford AT&T.

Hood rats use Sprint and other "Whur you at, Dawg?"-type services.

Therefore, AT&T installs less towers in areas overrun by hoodrattery.
    Dunno if serious, but this is actually true. I worked there for over a year, no credit, you get a go phone. No cash, no go phone. And on to the next ghetto wellfare case caller Lol

Comment

I have Verizon and AT&T and will be cancelling Verizon soon. They nickel and dime you just like AT&T. Biggest difference is that Verizon are phone Nazis locking them down and holds back carriers from providing updates timely. AT&T has better network tech with gsm LTE. Verizon's cdma LTE is crap when it comes to MMS texts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Comment

<----- ATT and no complaints over most of West Texas(Dallas to Pecos and OK to MX borders)

Comment

New family data share plans roll out on the 23rd, my store just received the new price plans today!

Comment

Listening to conversations is enough.. I dont want to see other peoples conversations.

Comment

use TANGO instead done
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I just switched to verizon from tmobile and 5 months was with At This Time. Face time was usable all the time on tmobile weather on wifi or not but, I had more dropped calls and so many issues with tmobile never completing calls I finaly said fuck em after not being able to dial 911 for kid who just run over by a car. The phone just said calling for several minutes I had to do a reboot before any calls could be made. The reboots were a daily thing on tmobile and it got very old fast. I have the Iphone 4 with verizon and the facetime can only be used while on wifi. But I rarely have dropped calls.

Comment

I'll be purchasing two galaxy s3's and an HTC one x either tomorrow or Monday. Fuck big red.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Comment

Screw phone companies sucking more money out of me, only thing I want a data plan for is so I can take a shit and play angry birds.
                    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Buddy of mine does tech/service on cell towers. He says AT&T's "4G LTE" is a joke. It's just 3G that is amped up and that their tech is way behind Verizon, TMo, and even Sprint.

Comment

I don't know about anyone else, but I am getting tired of cellphones. Sick of seeing them everywhere I go and peoples faces buried in them. I am pretty damn close to making my house a no cell phone zone. Leave It at the door or something. I realized yesterday, my wife goes everywhere with her phone charger. Holy fuck, we can't leave the house without a phone charger?

As for att, they are just doing what all the other companies will do. they are just the first company to initiate the extra fees. The other companies will be in line soon enough. Once the price has been set, the others follow. It's economics.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                          Buddy of mine does tech/service on cell towers. He says AT&T's "4G LTE" is a joke. It's just 3G that is amped up and that their tech is way behind Verizon, TMo, and even Sprint.
                          I get over 50 down and 20-30 on upload all the time.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                          03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                            Screw phone companies sucking more money out of me, only thing I want a data plan for is so I can take a shit and play angry birds.
                            You use data for angry birds? Why?

Comment

I have verizon and can't have a smart phone without a data plan.
                              De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Oops!
                                Sorry, the page you requested either doesn't exist or isn't available right now!
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X