No Boss Mustang for the 2014 model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Boss Mustang for the 2014 model

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Damn, I was gonna buy one too!
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Wait till the resigned 2015 comes out, I'm sure it will return then

Comment

Oooh. hopefully it will be beat the 1LE around a track.
        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Road&Track predicts a 500 hp Boss Mustang option, as there is a growing divide between a Mustang GT and the GT500, opening up a nice slot for a direct-injected coyote motor at 500hp.

Comment

Ford said it would only make the Boss 302 for 2 years from the begining. They even chose the production numbers and styling off that decision. Roughly 8,000 total Bosses in 69 and 70, so they spkit the difference and said 4000 for 2 years. They 12s have the 69 stripes and the 13s have the 70 stripes. There was speculation of a Boss 351using a naturally aspirated version of the Trinity motor but just enthusiast speculation.
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
              There was speculation of a Boss 351using a naturally aspirated version of the Trinity motor but just enthusiast speculation.
              Now that sounds interesting. Put me down for one. Probably about as likely as a reincarnated Grand National on the new dinky Regal format.
              Rich

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                Wait till the resigned 2015 comes out, I'm sure it will return then
                Any pics out of the next body style?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
                  Now that sounds interesting. Put me down for one. Probably about as likely as a reincarnated Grand National on the new dinky Regal format.
                  What they didn't tell you is that to be a Boss 351, they have to make the car 30% bigger and uglier.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    Ford said it would only make the Boss 302 for 2 years from the begining. They even chose the production numbers and styling off that decision. Roughly 8,000 total Bosses in 69 and 70, so they spkit the difference and said 4000 for 2 years. They 12s have the 69 stripes and the 13s have the 70 stripes. There was speculation of a Boss 351using a naturally aspirated version of the Trinity motor but just enthusiast speculation.
                    By "trinity motor" do you mean the new 6.2, aka hurricane aka boss aka 777?
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                      By "trinity motor" do you mean the new 6.2, aka hurricane aka boss aka 777?
                      The trinity motor is the one used in the 13 Shelby. Its a 5.8 which is 351. Fitting since it would be a Boss 351
                      Originally posted by Marisa
                      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                        Any pics out of the next body style?
                        Shoot I wish there was. But, since its suppose to be all new re-designed ground up, I am just waiting.

This should be my next new mustang as well.

Comment

They said it was a 2 year run back in 2011 anyhow.
                          2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
                          www.militarystangs.com

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            What they didn't tell you is that to be a Boss 351, they have to make the car 30% bigger and uglier.
                            30% bigger I could go for, uglier ?, meh, let's get it into the clay or whatever they model in these days. They could call it a personal luxury coupe, maybe cougar, yeah ,Cougar oh wait they killed that brand. Oh well.
                            Rich

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
                              They could call it a personal luxury coupe, maybe cougar, yeah ,Cougar oh wait they killed that brand. Oh well.
                              If they name it Puma, I am going to buy one.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X