Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife bought me the best thing ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^good find.

Comment

wife got mine NIB off ebay for less than that, so I'm feelin good about it. still love it.

Comment

You don't have to use the VIP store to get that deal:

Comment

fuck logitech, done with them permanently after my last (and 4th) bad harmony remote. Told me they would call me back, never did. I called back, manager I was speaking with put in the notes she told me that just to get me off the phone. Laughable customer service.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I use my iPad through wifi, it makes navigating the channel guide so much quicker. I just swipe a finger to scroll immediately, instead of the slow page by page guide through the regular remote and cable box.

It's a service offered by my carrier (Comcast), so other carriers may have something similar, or not offer it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              My dog chewed up my remote the other day. I would buy a nice one but I can't trust my freaking dog.
              Uverse by chance? I might have a stack of them (16). Funny story.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Uverse by chance? I might have a stack of them (16). Funny story.
                Cableone. Thanks for looking out though. Congrats on getting that box labeled "electronics" out of the evidence room, sucks it was full of remotes.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Cableone. Thanks for looking out though. Congrats on getting that box labeled "electronics" out of the evidence room, sucks it was full of remotes.
                  Shook down a AT&T van. He had no hookers or blow to offer.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Logitech 600 Advanced Universal Remote Control (Open Box)
                    $29.99 $99.99 Free Shipping at TigerDirect.com posted 12 minutes ago
                    Tiger Direct has this Logitech 600 Advanced Universal Remote Control in an open box for $29.99 after instant savings. It features backlit screen, one-click macro activity buttons, guided online setup, support for more than 5000 brands, and replaces up to 5 remotes. Shipping is free
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Neither of those are the Harmony One.

I knew it sounded too good to be true!

Comment

Working...
                      X